ruckers said:
Pack 5:

Brendan Haywood
Rasho Nesterovic
X-FRACTOR: Brad Miller #162/199
X-FRACTOR: Jamaal magloire #144/199
Morris Peterson
Kenny Thomas

6 cards and 2 Inserts in the 1 Pack!!!! :lol: Thats a 1st in B'ball for me...
WoW, this is a mad box, Ive never seen 6 cards in a pack of Finest before either

Last Pack... Pack 6:

Luke Ridnour
Lamar Odom
RED REFRACTOR: Troy Murphy #100/149
Chris Wilcox (My Fav player at the moment:D )
Earl Boykins

Well thats it folks....

Very happy with that break!!! :D :D :D PM me with any offers... I'll get to those who have already PM'd me soon....

ruckers said:
They are sitting in a box.... Not even sorted at the moment... I sorted the 1st few boxes, but gave up soon after that...:D

Why do you ask?
because i have an insane amount of commons as well and dont know what to do with them =/

ruckers said:
Pack 5:

Brendan Haywood
Rasho Nesterovic
X-FRACTOR: Brad Miller #162/199
X-FRACTOR: Jamaal magloire #144/199
Morris Peterson
Kenny Thomas

6 cards and 2 Inserts in the 1 Pack!!!! :lol: Thats a 1st in B'ball for me...

ive had 2 auto's stuck together in a box of 04/05 chrome before. beat the odds with that box, but made up for the box with nothing in it

Very nice break ruckers.... I gotta ask you since yer a Finest box opener.... you haev any uncircs besides the Kobe you pulled with this box??

gemini0928 said:
Nice Break Ruckas!!! That Deng Auto is $100 and the Kobe BTopper is $80!!! Congratzzz :D
Plus the Deng, if you are selling it, sell it now. Don't think they will pass the second round though. Nice break ruckers, I have really enjoyed your 04-05 Finest Breaks, hope this will happen with the 05-06 season as well :D

andrew3134 said:
awesome box break, good to see a collingwood man getting mojo, lets hope it carries on through to tuesday

I think the Pies will have it the bag......but I hope not :lol:

I don't know to hate more out of Collingwood & Essendon so I will just have to hope the smash the crap out of each other (tic) :p

Onto the subject at hand, that was a sensational break and now I know the value of some of the cards I think it is even better than I first thought !!!

Back
Top Bottom