Announcing the FIRST member of the month award winner

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
The first member to be awarded MEMBER OF THE MONTH is.........

Shawn Bradley Fan:D:worthy::D:worthy::worthy::D:worthy:

Simply a great member that shows the ozcards spirit by helping out many members with US shipping deals and other problems. Truly a very deserving first up winner.

MARCH 2008 MEMBER OF THE MONTH PRIZE :

The winner of the March 2008 Member Of The Month will receive a credit which can be used on purchases from Gary (aka westriot) at his online store DGCollectables or on eBay purchases from him. Thanks to Gary's donation of $25, and the OzCards team chipping in $50, the March 08 Member Of The Month will receive a credit with westriot to the value of $75. A huge thank you to Gary for supporting the inaugural OzCardTrader Member Of The Month.

Thanks to everyone that put in nominations and remember that the next round of nominations for this month start up on the 14th. All nominations must be for members actions in the month itself.

Im sure this will prove to be a popular addition to the site and judging by our members I'm sure we will have no shortage of nominations each month.

Thanks again the Admin team and Gary

That is a very well deserved award! SBF is a legend and goes beyond the call of duty helping Ozcard members obtain cards that without his help, we may never be able to obtain.

Cheers
Matt

Awesome! Thank you for voting me Trader of the Month!
This is by far the best card trading site I have joined. I'm glad to be here and to be able to help you guys out with your collections. I look forward to making many more deals here. Thank you

Matt

Back
Top Bottom