Andrew Johns.....drug-taker.

I'm looking forward to seeing Gould interview Johns - it's on tv tonight here. I agree people MUST have turned a blind eye to Johns - I mean 2 guys here knew about it!!!!

i loved watching jhons play butt to find out hes been on drugs for ten years what a shame

one minute a champion the next a drug cheat
and to say he took drugs because of the pressure well thats crap

Does this change peoples opinion of him??

Even the AFL Footy Show ran part of the interview from the NRL Footy Show....

To be honest no.....I heard the rumours about him years ago so I wasn't surprised but I was shocked at how candid his interview was. He was still an awesome player !!!

i loved watching jhons play butt to find out hes been on drugs for ten years what a shame

one minute a champion the next a drug cheat
and to say he took drugs because of the pressure well thats crap

Hes not actually a drug cheat Steve O...He wasnt taking roids, he was taking Illicit drugs...shouldnt take away from what he did on the field (same as with Cousins) but its just not right :p

oh come on everyone is on drugs these days n id have to say that yous are all squeeky clean to be hatin. that inc weed. i mean really who cares, it hasnt affected him on tv or nethin and besides one incident no one would know ne better, and no one is perfect. As everyone seems to think they are, so, get over it

he says its pressure but he prob enjoys it too. lol

who cares mugsy i care i hate it players no better there is boundaries to be set not only that any sportsperson is a role model

and matty j the whole ben cousins with the way the afl handeld it was pathetic

who cares mugsy i care i hate it players no better there is boundaries to be set not only that any sportsperson is a role model

and matty j the whole ben cousins with the way the afl handeld it was pathetic

i agree...but it doesnt change what he does on the field or what he has done...the drugs didnt make him the player he is/was...but that being said the AFL should have suspended him...

matty andrew jhons for what he did onfiled he was a champion
but role models taking drugs and nothing is done well that piss me off
westcoast new about cousins problems years ago and did nothing

the afl is only intrested in$$$$$$ anything else the want nothing to do with

the tribunal is a complete joke just shows copying the rugy system has not worked
the umpires are getting worse not better

matty andrew jhons for what he did onfiled he was a champion
but role models taking drugs and nothing is done well that piss me off
westcoast new about cousins problems years ago and did nothing

the afl is only intrested in$$$$$$ anything else the want nothing to do with

the tribunal is a complete joke just shows copying the rugy system has not worked
the umpires are getting worse not better

In all fairness to Johns and COusins, they didnt choose to be role models...the media put them there...

Gee it cant get any worse for Newcastle surely??
All the stuff with Smith, Kirk, almost certain to get the wooden spoon and now this :(

Yeah Joey's done drugs and hopefully for his family and fans he has learnt his leason, but he will always be known as one of the greatest footy players to lace a boot.

The Knights have had a bad run with injurys and the Smith/Reynoldson saga, but the Panthers are this years wooden spooners after the Knights pulling off a brave come back last night.

Go you Knights.

Back
Top Bottom