andrew johns 2013 esp legend card

I have spent the last 24 hrs relocating & securing my collection due to the fact that my name has been bandied aound the country side for all to see.

I think you are a little paranoid here. For someone who has 21 posts here and not having really seen or heard anything about our collection aside from your famous error card, yes your name is posted, but I doubt from this information and the number of hits on this site that you have anything to worry about.

Thought i'd reopen this thread, as the information pertains to this thread.

This was sent to us by ESP

Sometime ago a collector requested that ESP replace 2 Andrew Johns signature error card, the error cards in question were card 1 and card 7. The collector allegedly express posted the cards to ESP via the Australia post network. When the express post envelope arrived at ESP it was empty of both cards 1 and 7 and all that was received by ESP was two empty top loader sleeves.

ESP has been in constant contact with the collector over the past few months, ESP is now satisfied the collector has delivered to ESP the required police report, Australia post reports and associated insurance report along with a signed statutory declaration in relation to this matter.

ESP now deems the Andrew Johns signature error card numbers 1 and 7 to be worthless, if anyone sees the cards advertised for sale or trade please contact ESP immediately with the details of the seller/trader. ESP will immediately report to the Police if the cards are found in anyone’s possession and criminal charges will be pressed.

We are pleased that we have been able to resolve this matter to the satisfaction of ESP and the collector.

Thought i'd reopen this thread, as the information pertains to this thread.

This was sent to us by ESP

Sometime ago a collector requested that ESP replace 2 Andrew Johns signature error card, the error cards in question were card 1 and card 7. The collector allegedly express posted the cards to ESP via the Australia post network. When the express post envelope arrived at ESP it was empty of both cards 1 and 7 and all that was received by ESP was two empty top loader sleeves.

ESP has been in constant contact with the collector over the past few months, ESP is now satisfied the collector has delivered to ESP the required police report, Australia post reports and associated insurance report along with a signed statutory declaration in relation to this matter.

ESP now deems the Andrew Johns signature error card numbers 1 and 7 to be worthless, if anyone sees the cards advertised for sale or trade please contact ESP immediately with the details of the seller/trader. ESP will immediately report to the Police if the cards are found in anyone’s possession and criminal charges will be pressed.

We are pleased that we have been able to resolve this matter to the satisfaction of ESP and the collector.
over a grand worth of cards and not use registered post!!!

I'm confused... does this mean the #1 & #7 non-error cards have now been issued to this 'collector?'

Oh good :sick: I feel warm and fuzzy. So when someone legitimately pulls a 1 or jersey numbered 7...

did this ordeal have anything to do with the fact that they made a late change and with held the elite #1's ?

I have spent the last 24 hrs relocating & securing my collection due to the fact that my name has been bandied aound the country side for all to see.
What was said between the NRL & ESP would have been under damage control conditions with everyone trying to cover their own anal orifices.
The precedent has now been set with the error & the procedure ESP has outlined to you for redeeming error cards cannot work to the fullest satisfaction of the collector for the simple reason that you can have any number you want with Mums nail polish remover & a marker pen, until such times as there is an accompanying COA for both redeemed & held cards we'll have doubt & suspicion & even then whilst ever marker pen is used to number cards there will always be that shadow of doubt
In the meantime I will be keeping my error Number 1. & error Number 7

I guess he didn't keep his error cards after all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom