And lets not forget the Blues!

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Yes they deserve one as much as the dons...maybe they can SPOON each other :)

wooden-spoon.jpg

Yep, I was way off! :oops:

What happened to Frasier, not much action from him, did he get injured? Only lokked at the stats.

They always play him sparingly in the rain, and Mclaren played well for the blues with french.....eddie betts worst player in the afl by yards :) Rocca a star , Ben Johnson easily up with the best going around (no.1 in league in effective disposals who would have thunk it) Pies just a class outfit, if whitnall didnt play blues would have struggled to kick a goal all day, embarassing. :)

Shoes said:
I'll still be shouting if we win or lose :) 5-2 or 6-1 both sound great to me :)

a few Ls coming your way though, youve beaten all the easy beats, now youve got games against WC, geelong, melbourne, sydney, bulldogs in the next several weeks...have fun :lol:

this time next week we'll have knocked you off the top place :D

oh Shoes please dont knock Eddie Betts an ex teammate of mine. He has some talent mate, he did make a few mistakes today but he wasnt the only one. Id be calling out on players like Lappin, Scotland and Teague before him.

Nevermind we are infact sitting on top of the ladder, next 3 weeks will be huge!!

Eagles (in WA), Cats and Doggies. Win 1 or 2 of them and we have done well.

Glad Collingwood won.... shit week for my team though. I don't think it is a coincidence the only times Hawthorn have lost this year has been when a big forward has kicked 8... which to me appears a coaching issue... if you can't move someone onto a guy to shut him down we have a problem.... still at least we stayed in this one. Some losses coming for Hawks though.

I wasnt just talking about today with betts Ive seen him play about 8 games and each one was more embarassing than the last he's right up there alongside sainsbury as worst afl player.

Shoes said:
Yes they deserve one as much as the dons...maybe they can SPOON each other :)

as an essendon fan, i've seen 4 premiership cups being raised, a few grand final defeats, quite a few anzac day wins, james hird, lloyd kicking 100 twice, a shootout between the leagues greatest in ablett/salmon, the ultimate comeback against the roos, a brownlow medalist in wanganeen/hird, and a fantastic run and goal in the 1993 grand final by michael long.. I'm more than happy to sit through some bad seasons if it means rebuilding the side with some great talent as well as some veterans.. I'm happy to get a good draft pick and build for the future.. we have some great young talent right now and yes it's painful.. but I'll get over it.. I've had to endure the bulls do the same thing, and it's paid off.. mind you i jumped on the kings bandwagon until such time.. not that i'll do that in the afl.. and also i've seen my magic/titans/giants merge/fold.. I'm ready for anything the bombers have to go through...

They always play him sparingly in the rain, and Mclaren played well for the blues with french.....eddie betts worst player in the afl by yards Rocca a star , Ben Johnson easily up with the best going around (no.1 in league in effective disposals who would have thunk it) Pies just a class outfit, if whitnall didnt play blues would have struggled to kick a goal all day, embarassing.

B.Johnson is not up their with the best of them. Judd, Roo, Riewoldt, JBrown, Bruce, Goodwin, Cox, Lade, Hodge to name just a few that come befour him.
I rate Swan higher than Johnson, all the guy does is kick and he has one of the most ugliest kicking actions in the afl.

MetallicA' said:
B.Johnson is not up their with the best of them. Judd, Roo, Riewoldt, JBrown, Bruce, Goodwin, Cox, Lade, Hodge to name just a few that come befour him.
I rate Swan higher than Johnson, all the guy does is kick and he has one of the most ugliest kicking actions in the afl.

Lade is shit reiwoldt is the most overratted player in the game.......as I said ben johnson no.1 thats right 1 in the afl for effective disposal...im sure any player would love his "ugly kicking action"

Back
Top Bottom