And lets not forget the Blues!

Shoes said:
Lade is shit reiwoldt is the most overratted player in the game.......as I said ben johnson no.1 thats right 1 in the afl for effective disposal...im sure any player would love his "ugly kicking action"

I bet you cried when mcgough was let go too.. and im sure you even spoke highly of locken..

ben johnson.. what a champion.. brownlow in the making.. this guys gonna take you all the way baby!!

Lade is shit reiwoldt is the most overratted player in the game.......

HA, its like you pie fans dont even watch the AFL
watch Lade Play, look at his stats he got this week. He is an effective player and shits on Ben Johnson, hope he enjoys his anzac medal because thats the only accalade he will ever get.

two different players is ben/lade.. but still i'd prefer lade to johnson.. easily..

what about o'brien.. that guys gonne be good.. showed it anzac day of what he can do LOL..

hey why dont we talk rhys shaw too.. where is he?

MetallicA' said:
HA, its like you pie fans dont even watch the AFL
watch Lade Play, look at his stats he got this week. He is an effective player and shits on Ben Johnson, hope he enjoys his anzac medal because thats the only accalade he will ever get.

but theres no game outside of a collingwood game..

i think you will find Ben Johnson not an elite player, but im sure Bruce isnt one either. I dont rate Lade as an 'elite' player either. I think there are only a few players in the league atm in which you could call 'elite' and Judd, Riewaldt and Hodge head that list.

white_chocolate_55 said:
I bet you cried when mcgough was let go too.. and im sure you even spoke highly of locken..

ben johnson.. what a champion.. brownlow in the making.. this guys gonna take you all the way baby!!

dont think a locken has ever played for collingwood...there was a lokan though.

At the end of the day..it dosnt mater anyway...
ITS ONLY A GAME !!!LOLOLO

its all in good fun, but i dont like the quote Its only a game. Yes it is but you have to enjoy somethings otherwise you are sure to have some boring life. I love my football, sport and music!! we all have hobbies and ambitions and Australia is lucky enough to be the founders of the greatest game on earth. My opinion :D

Back
Top Bottom