Allen Iverson - No Auto, No 1/1's!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
:lol:

Did you like the keyboard spamming? It is telling the truth though, as this mailday does not contain any autos/autographs or 1/1's.

They still look like gems to me. I luuurrrveee it.. awesome cards and additions for the PC!

Take this card for example... a fine looking Fleer insert. Great design, see-through, very creative. Well done Fleer!

03-04 Fleer SkyBox Mystique - Allen Iverson - Skyview Insert #42/58

03-04_Fleer-SkyBox_Mystique_Skyview.jpg

How about this awesome looking parallel? Another beautiful Fleer card. I've got a faint feeling that I may have showed this card before, so I apologise if I did have showed it once before.

03-04 Fleer SkyBox Authentix - Allen Iverson - Standing Room Only #04/25

03-04_Fleer-SkyBox_Authentix_Standi.jpg

Now, for some jerseys, yeah?

02-03 Fleer SkyBox Genuine - Allen Iverson - Genuine Leaders Warm-Up #25/25

02-03_Fleer-SkyBox_Genuine_Genuine-.jpg

01-02 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Ultimate Game Jersey Gold #42/50 - I got this card from a trade with another fellow Iverson collector here. Quite a big trade I must say. Watch out for his next latest mailday. ;)

01-02_Upper-Deck_Ultimate-Collectio.jpg

03-04 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Ultimate Triple Game Jersey #06/25 - Even though there are 24 other available of this card, this one is a rare gem. I seriously did not even know this card even existed until I saw it on eBay.

03-04_Upper-Deck_Ultimate-Collectio.jpg

06-07 Topps Bowman Sterling - Allen Iverson - Authentic Jersey Refractor #10/25 - I don't know why this card is soooo good! :lol:

06-07_Topps_Bowman-Sterling_Authent.jpg

06-07 Upper Deck Fleer Hot Prospects - Allen Iverson & Andre Iguodala - Double Team Red Hot Jersey #05/25 - I got the dual patches last week. This one was a must have! ;)

06-07_Upper-Deck_Fleer-Hoops-Hot-1.jpg

06-07 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Premium Swatches #45/75

06-07_Upper-Deck_Ultimate-Collec-1.jpg

07-08 Upper Deck Artifacts - Allen Iverson - Divisional Artifacts Copper Jersey #25/25

07-08_Upper-Deck_Artifacts_Division.jpg

Game jersey card of the week? It has to go to this one (below; History of The Draft). I love the design of this card. So fresh and so clean, clean... :lol: ;)

03-04 Fleer SkyBox L.E. - Allen Iverson - History of The Draft (The 90's) Dual Jersey #04/50

03-04_Fleer-SkyBox_LE_History-Of-Th.jpg

OK... now for some patches... :thumbsup:

06-07 Topps Full Court - Allen Iverson - Half Court Press Triple Shooting Shirt #25/25 - Ugh, I just realised... is 25 my lucky number for this week? :lol:

06-07_Topps_Full-Court_Half-Court-P.jpg

01-02 Fleer Exclusive - Allen Iverson - Letter Perfect Jersey Varsity Dual Patches #05/25 - I've always wanted this gem and I'm very delighted to finally add it towards my PC! Such a beauty and rare to find..

01-02_Fleer-SkyBox_Exclusive_Letter.jpg

And lastly, I think it deserves my card for the week... well, for the day maybe more fitting. :lol: Reason being, try and find another one. So hard to find, yet, it feels so good to own it. :D

03-04 Topps Chrome - Allen Iverson - Bonus Coverage - Authentic Warm-Up Refractor #03/05 - To top it off, jersey numbered too!!

03-04_Topps_Chrome_Bonus-Coverage_A.jpg

Have a great week guys. I'm off to browse others mailday and answer some PM's now.. ;)

henkita217

Another awsome mailday,Well done mate.They all look great.

sensational mailday buddy... my fav is the black sterling refractor jersey card, looks great! :thumbsup:

Glad you got the Ultimate Gold Jersey (Among others lol), Ill be letting you know when my end of the deal gets here ;)

And the rest of them...Nice as always man, congrats on gettin em all.

The Skyview Insert and Ultimate Game Jersey Gold are my favs. Great additions. :thumbsup:

Enjoyed those - especailly the 01-02 ultimate gold jersey - they look sweet! Also want one of those sterling blacks like u have!!!

Back
Top Bottom