All-Star Sleepers League - Come on join - All welcome!

I guess so, haven't ever shipped overseas and don't have a feedback score yet:blink:

Can't Wait to Watch Kemba Walker Play in the NBA:p

thanks for the rose trade cp3 is awsome but i rather have rose :)

Hope i don't come to regret that:lol:, CP3 jells well with his Clippers Team Mates and there other star players there.

Derrick Rose is the main man so he will take most of the shots, the shots when the shot clock expires and game winning shot. His also the main distributor but gets more TO than CP3. Its the attention of Detail that shows CP3 is the better option.

When my 1st pick came up i chose Rose even though i had the Option of CP3:lol: but never the Less they are both Outstanding Player and the Best PG's in the League. (Yes Brett, they are better than Deron Williams and Russell Westbrook;))

Hope i don't come to regret that:lol:, CP3 jells well with his Clippers Team Mates and there other star players there.

Derrick Rose is the main man so he will take most of the shots, the shots when the shot clock expires and game winning shot. His also the main distributor but gets more TO than CP3. Its the attention of Detail that shows CP3 is the better option.

When my 1st pick came up i chose Rose even though i had the Option of CP3:lol: but never the Less they are both Outstanding Player and the Best PG's in the League. (Yes Brett, they are better than Deron Williams and Russell Westbrook;))

DISLIKE!!!! :mad:

Anyway...... nice first day by Mouseknuckles, few of ya players there had outstanding games!!

---------- Post added 27-12-2011 at 01:09 AM ----------

Oh btw........ I'm gonna do a David Stern and vote against the CP3 trade. We want more players dammit! :mad:

I like the idea of everyone contributing a $10 PC card for the winner...as this is an OCT comp, it has a nice ring to it.

A great first day, thanks to LBJ and Rondo mainly, but there is a long way to go...

really keen to trade for a starting PG... I'm willing to throw up a name like E.Gordon or R.Gay for a top quality PG... or someone like Ibaka or Noah or Brand

And if anyone is super mega keen on Durant... I could be persuaded to trade him if i get a Superstar + another very good player

really keen to trade for a starting PG... I'm willing to throw up a name like E.Gordon or R.Gay for a top quality PG... or someone like Ibaka or Noah or Brand

And if anyone is super mega keen on Durant... I could be persuaded to trade him if i get a Superstar + another very good player

What's wrong with Lawson? :D

LOL.... well that's the thing with rookies, you may take a hit early on, but if you hold them you may get rewarded. Not getting a hell of a lot out of Derrick Williams or Tristan Thompson, but I certainly don't wanna let em go. ;)

Brett, I think you should post a message i this league talking about the new league and when the draft is.

Btw guys...... I have noticed that a few of you guys haven't been doing your rosters for each day. You don't score any points for any players you have on the bench for that day and I have noticed a few of you have guys on the bench who could have scored you points for that day when you had spots open when other players weren't playing for that day.

FYI..... you can do your rosters many days in advance, you don't have to do them every day. ;)

No lol.... that's why ya gotta do your rosters for each day. :p

Their points will show, but they won't add to your total for the day. You score points for everyone including your utility players, but not your bench.

Took me a while to work that out! why i am so far behind. But I am on the ball now and I just drafted in Wesley Matthews, so he will be the saviour of my season.

No lol.... that's why ya gotta do your rosters for each day. :p

Their points will show, but they won't add to your total for the day. You score points for everyone including your utility players, but not your bench.

I like the idea of everyone contributing a $10 PC card for the winner...as this is an OCT comp, it has a nice ring to it.

A great first day, thanks to LBJ and Rondo mainly, but there is a long way to go...

Well, I'm happy to treat myself to a $10 PC card for winning the season. A very interesting scoring comp that relied on a lot of thinking about who to play and when...hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me!! :D

Thanks for setting up the comp Brett and thanks to all who played the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom