All-Star Sleepers League - Come on join - All welcome!

I've been doing a bit of research on this points scoring systems, and it is a weird one. Not quite roto, but not H2H....I'm going to be targeting some odd names early in the draft and hope the points system plays out like it should. This will be interesting...

I've been doing a bit of research on this points scoring systems, and it is a weird one. Not quite roto, but not H2H....I'm going to be targeting some odd names early in the draft and hope the points system plays out like it should. This will be interesting...

My team's the Young All Stars thats why i'll have young players

Hey guys...... just an idea. To make things a little more interesting I was thinking perhaps the winner of the league should get a prize... these are just ideas and we don't have to do them if people don't want to. :)

* All players will buy (or give from their own collection) the winner a card for their PC with a sale price of at least $10
* All players will put in say $10 or so towards getting the winner a nice card for their PC
* No idea what these cost but I had a cool thought about players putting in for a trophy for the winner with an inscription such as "2011-12 All-Star Sleepers Fantasy League Champion"

What do people think!? :D

---------- Post added 23-12-2011 at 10:24 PM ----------

Draft about to get going....

ohhh sigh i missed the draft as i had to stay back at work was meant to be finished at 12 but got home almost 2 :( im devastated!! ohhh well ill make the most outta it.. donating a card is fine by me :) not that ill win not having chosen my team :(

Haha yeah shame man..... was a few people missing. :(

You got a nice pickup in CP3 though...... maybe you could put him on the trade block for another teams whole starting lineup!? :lol:

Hahaha....... I don't think AK is even on a team atm!? Unless you count his Russian team!? :p

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 02:18 AM ----------

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Mouseknuckles and Canary Hawks are the teams to beat......... and of course the Bearded Dragons haha :p

Kingswood Kings
1. (8) Amar'e Stoudemire (NY - PF,C)
2. (11) Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG)
3. (26) Raymond Felton (Por - PG,SG)
4. (29) Gerald Wallace (Por - SF,PF)
5. (44) Nene Hilario (Den - C)
6. (47) Kyle Lowry (Hou - PG)
7. (62) Ray Allen (Bos - SG)
8. (65) Danilo Gallinari (Den - SF)
9. (80) Lamar Odom (Dal - SF,PF)
10. (83) Tony Parker (SA - PG)
11. (98) Hedo Turkoglu (Orl - SF,PF)
12. (101) Chuck Hayes (Sac - PF,C)
13. (116) Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF)
14. (119) Ryan Anderson (Orl - PF,C)
15. (134) Amir Johnson (Tor - PF)

MY Older's is David Lee @ 28 Years of Age.

PG Derrick Rose (Chi - PG)
SG Kemba Walker (Cha - PG,SG)
G Kyrie Irving (Cle - PG)
G Ricky Rubio (Min - PG)
SF Carmelo Anthony (NY - SF,PF)
PF Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
F David Lee (GS - PF,C)
F Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)
C DeAndre Jordan (LAC - PF,C)
C Andrea Bargnani (Tor - PF,C)
Util Brandon Jennings (Mil - PG)
Util Tyler Hansbrough (Ind - PF)
BN Darren Collison (Ind - PG)
BN Jimmer Fredette (Sac - PG,SG)
BN Marcus Morris (Hou - SF,PF)

Hopefully They put up a fight, I think it will be down between Mouseknuckles, Canary Hawks and Sadly Bearded Dragons:lol:

When can we start trading and all.

missed out on some big names that didnt get drafted until the later rounds who i would have loved to have... stucky beasley etc.. :(

thats a pretty good looking team there jaames...

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 02:57 PM ----------

Hahaha....... I don't think AK is even on a team atm!? Unless you count his Russian team!? :p

yeh i am trying to ditch the scrub but the waivers til the 26th is annoying!! lol

Back
Top Bottom