All Star Game starters announced!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
No real surprises here i guess, hmm maybe jermaine oneal.

East Starters:

Iverson
LeBron
Jermaine
Shaq
Wade

West Starters:

Kobe
Duncan
Tmac
Nash
Yao

That sucks totally!!!

Yao's been out most of the year so far. Fuckin China voting him in, when he hasnt played! Same with T-Mac too!
What about Matrix, he's done more! If it wasnt for him, Phoenix wouldnt be where they are.

Sucks that Dirk's not there. He should be there instead of Yao or T-Mac in my books.

But these days, it's never about the better players, it's about flashy players...

Only arguement about East is J'O. He's possibly out for the rest of the year, how the fuck's he gonna start???

MavsMan© said:
That sucks totally!!!

Yao's been out most of the year so far. Fuckin China voting him in, when he hasnt played! Same with T-Mac too!
What about Matrix, he's done more! If it wasnt for him, Phoenix wouldnt be where they are.

Sucks that Dirk's not there. He should be there instead of Yao or T-Mac in my books.

But these days, it's never about the better players, it's about flashy players...

Only arguement about East is J'O. He's possibly out for the rest of the year, how the fuck's he gonna start???

yeah i agree about Yao, i mean just because he's chinese hes probably going to have about 10+ starting all star games by the end of his career. and he has played fuck all this season, which is even more unfair.

Tmac, despite the injuries, has had an excellent season so far: hes averaging 27pts, 7rb, 5as per game. and the rockets have lost pretty much every game he hasnt played in...he deserves to start for sure.

i guarantee marion will come off the bench...hes having a the best season of his career, i didnt think he could step up and lift his game with amare gone but fuck hes proved me wrong: 21pts, 12 rb, 2st & 2bl per game, THAT'S an all round game. btw, id love to see him in the dunk contest, hes got insane hops, probably the most underrated dunker in the league.

Congrats to Shaq on joining the great John Havlicek for consectitive all star games of 13 or more. There isn't a much better bench mark for success than the great Hondo!

no way, you guys aren't looking at it properly.

Firstly, you should all stop desputing at the starters, it's NEVER been fair, it's all about popularity. That's why deserving guys NEVER make it in, let alone make it in to be starters. Yao will always make it in, but don't be all dissin on him and China voting him. I could just say that Shaq shouldn't be there and is a stupid fat man, because not only is probably 75%+ of America voting him for the starting spot, he has possibly the biggest WORLDWIDE fan base out of all the players.

KG is definately NOT a shoe-in. His stats have been great, but Dirk will get the nod on him hands down. Then after that he still has a large chance to make it, but there's a lot of competition, mainly in the form of Matrix and Elton Brand who both deserve it more than KG, this is unfortunately the bare truth. But it really depends on who they pick for C as KG or Dirk could be a C on the roster.

the voting for nba all-star starters should stop..
its just stupid..

leave it upto the coaches and the past nba greats who KNOW the game

ahhhh i see, that's why sheed gets it, well that's not bad, another selection for him.

geelongfan, that would be pointless, it would mean less publicity, less money, less attendance etc.

Its not pointless Jimbo. How would you feel to be an All star calibre player and constantly lose out to a popularity contest??

Its a huge sham.

Back
Top Bottom