All Star Game starters announced!

yes, that's very true, but what is an all-star classified as? premiere players of the league, but every year some players will hafta miss out. Yeah, the most deserving should be in there, but just as it is for the deserving players, it "showcases" the most popular and talented players, it's probably the one basketball event that has the most fan contribution, if it was going to be all based on who deserves it the most all-star weekend should be taken away and replaced with all-nba weekend.

With popularity im suprised vince carter didnt get in the starting 5...sure its a good starting 5...but with vince his dunks make me always vote him in...i hope he makes the team cause i want an exciting game with great plays that involves him......also suprised KG didnt make the starting 5 as well...feels kinda wierd..ar well every year is different :)

yeah vince didn't make it.. KG was ahead of TD but TD took it in the last stretch. Mr KG, i know he's your favourite player, but look at the team records and stats of the 3 and you can easily see who deserves it, particularly Matrix and EB who have stepped it up statistically and really boosted their teams this season as the Clips look for #6 or #7 seed and Matrix who is the #1 rebounder, scorer, shot blocker, steals and minutes for the phoenix suns who are without Amare but are still the top team in the west minus San Antonio and Dallas.

Funkadelic said:
I read on the plane today, I think it's because he was 3rd in the voting so he gets the job.

sheed wont be a starter because he was 3rd in voting. because jermaine o'neal wont be playing David stern picks a replacement to put on the east squad (which could be rasheed) and flip gets to pick who will be starting in jermaines place (which could very well be rasheed if hes on the team)

Back
Top Bottom