All Pictures are now up * EPIC TRADE * scan heavy, an understatement

Re: All Pictures are now up * epic trade * scan heavy is an understatement *

Ridiculous mailday Terry. Hopefully get a chance to come down towards the end of the week for a close up look

Re: All Pictures are now up * epic trade * scan heavy is an understatement *

Unbelievably epic! What a trade! So much nice stuff in there farrrrrrrrrrrrrr outsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Matt :)

Sounds like an insane haul. Looking forward to seeing part 3

:lol: there are 8 or 9 different lots here scattered between the 1st and 6th page ;)

I remember that Birdman tag! :( epic mailday terry :)

that was A very nice bust for you that day :)

Ridiculous mailday Terry. Hopefully get a chance to come down towards the end of the week for a close up look

Cheers Luke :v:

Re: All Pictures + some prices are now up * EPIC TRADE * scan heavy, an understatemen

Does that mean the person in question is out of the game now?

Great haul Tez <{understatement of the year}

Re: All Pictures + some prices are now up * EPIC TRADE * scan heavy, an understatemen

Facepalm....

I am speechless...... I guess this is proof that in this hobby, anything can and will happen. Good score and epic trade.....

Congrats

Does that mean the person in question is out of the game now?

Great haul Tez <{understatement of the year}

I can't really answer that question. It turns out that the AFL captain signatures is something that he has wanted for a while now. I think he might have been waiting for me to pick up the final piece :)
He also feels a bit let down with 2 of his nice cards going missing :mad: and then a comment from another local card shop might have iced the deal for him. I wont go into it but lets just say that you can't always buy your customers ;)

Facepalm....

I am speechless...... I guess this is proof that in this hobby, anything can and will happen. Good score and epic trade.....

Congrats

My head is still spinning Mike

Recognise a fair few of them...

Is the Rodman manufactured?

Those Ultimate Neck Patches are very cool.

Just when I didn't think this mailday could get any better you drop those. WOW!! Nice to see that you are looking after your own PC with some of those too Terry. ;) Those MJ/Brons are so sweet.

Recognise a fair few of them...

Is the Rodman manufactured?

Those Ultimate Neck Patches are very cool.

Yeah G , the rodman is a manuf patch. Same one you asked me about a while back

Just when I didn't think this mailday could get any better you drop those. WOW!! Nice to see that you are looking after your own PC with some of those too Terry. ;) Those MJ/Brons are so sweet.

Thanks CJ - I think this trade will forever be the biggest trade for me. Never saw it coming and still in shock after it all

The triple USA patch is sick, that's a must in a pc. Awesome work on those pick ups mate.

yeah Terry! what a killa trade:D im not big on AFL cards and have no idea what their worth etc but u got a epic lot of gold there! it has everything a collector could dream of...MJ RC...MJ Auto's and Patch, Exquisites gallore...ahhh the lost goes on!!!!
huge congrats champ!
im gonna come down sunday arvo and have a look and a few in person if thats ok;) im gonna bring heaps of my NBA PC ( most stuff is not scanned in bucket) that i wanna move if u wanna have a look first...maybe we can do a deal hehe

yeah Terry! what a killa trade=D> im not big on AFL cards and have no idea what their worth etc but u got a epic lot of gold there! it has everything a collector could dream of...MJ RC...MJ Auto's and Patch, Exquisites gallore...ahhh the lost goes on!!!!
huge congrats champ!
im gonna come down sunday arvo and have a look and a few in person if thats ok;) im gonna bring heaps of my NBA PC ( most stuff is not scanned in bucket) that i wanna move if u wanna have a look first...maybe we can do a deal hehe

Thanks Leroy, Can't wait too see what you have :) you should post up something on the facebook page and let some other guys know you are heading down 2-7pm on the weekends

Thanks Leroy, Can't wait too see what you have :) you should post up something on the facebook page and let some other guys know you are heading down 2-7pm on the weekends

no worries! need to thin out my collection a bit i think, its been ages since ive done some one on one trading too..this internet back and forth messaging and waiting for Aus Post + going into trading without seeing conditions of cards is getting a bit stale and boring lately:) ur big deal got me wanting to mix up my collection a bit hehe....ill post up a message soon!
PS im bringing heaps of rare/ Low #'d/ autos's of rookies, superstars and old school stuff in NBA and maybe looking at stepping up my UFC collection if ya got some nice stuff there if u wanna trade up NBA for UFC maybe;)
chat soon mate!

no worries! need to thin out my collection a bit i think, its been ages since ive done some one on one trading too..this internet back and forth messaging and waiting for Aus Post + going into trading without seeing conditions of cards is getting a bit stale and boring lately:) ur big deal got me wanting to mix up my collection a bit hehe....ill post up a message soon!
PS im bringing heaps of rare/ Low #'d/ autos's of rookies, superstars and old school stuff in NBA and maybe looking at stepping up my UFC collection if ya got some nice stuff there if u wanna trade up NBA for UFC maybe;)
chat soon mate!

Nice one mate :) will see you soon

Back
Top Bottom