(ALL NEW 28-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES (DONT MISS OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (NEW 1st MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

Count me in on the comp.

If i win there will be a sacraficial burning of the Blake

Re: (NEW 1st MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

Sweet blake mate. Count me in for the comp. What the condition of the Kobe ruby champ?

Hey,

I will take the Wally fab floor auto.

Will.

count me in the comp

Can I have these - PM sent RE:

* 2003-04 Bowman #123 GOLD ROOKIE LeBron James SELL $25aus
* 2010-11 (Panini) Absolute Memorabilia #30 STAR GAZING MATERIALS JUMBO JERSEY NUMBER Tyreke Evans #ed/25 SELL $4aus
* 2009-10 (Panini) Playoff National Treasures #9 BIOGRAPHY MATERIALS Tim Duncan #ed/99 SELL $4aus
* 2009-10 (Panini) Absolute Memorabilia #27 STAR GAZING MATERIALS Tim Duncan #ed/100 SELL $3aus

Count me in the comp please :D

I'll grab this one if it's still there? :)

2004-05 SkyBox Fresh Ink #5 FIVE ON FIVE JERSEYS Celtics/Knicks #ed/199 SELL $32aus
CARD FRONT: Gary Payton, Paul Pierce, Marcus Banks, Ricky Davis & Raef LaFrentz
CARD BACK : Anfernee Hardaway, Stephon Marbury, Allan Houston, Tim Thomas & Mike Sweetney

hi guys :wave:
how we all been lately?? :cool:. sorry to all that were/are awaiting my replies. been a very busy week for me personally. hell that busy i bloody missed the 2nd durant pmg red that ended a couple days ago, just over $150 :woot:. theres another 39 out there anyway lol. im getting to all the pm's now fellas, having a late one since my free time officially starts now :D. also pointing out the Blake Griffin custom logoman competition ends after tomorrow night aest. come monday, i will be gathering all names being entered, and i'll go through the random process to get a winner announced. im happy to point out that there WILL BE A RUNNERS UP PRIZE aswell. so the first 2 names after I randomise the entrants 3 times will be the winners. i'll note who they are in this thread, and i'll also send them private pm messages with the heads up. so good luck to all.
plus letting u all know my thread on page 1 has had a fair bit of updates. i just wasnt online to be able to get it done sooner. a lot sold, and a few also pending or on hold. Plus MANY NEW CARDS ADDED. so be sure to check it out guys and maybe you'll find something there to ur liking ;). either private pm message me or post a reply in this thread, and i should have some time now to get back to u more promptly. thanks. STEVE :) :)

Sweet blake mate. Count me in for the comp. What the condition of the Kobe ruby champ?
no probz mate, ur in :cool:. pm coming re Kobe Rookie Rubies ;)

Hey,

I will take the Wally fab floor auto.

Will.
thanks will, pm coming now.

Can I have these - PM sent RE:

* 2003-04 Bowman #123 GOLD ROOKIE LeBron James SELL $25aus
* 2010-11 (Panini) Absolute Memorabilia #30 STAR GAZING MATERIALS JUMBO JERSEY NUMBER Tyreke Evans #ed/25 SELL $4aus
* 2009-10 (Panini) Playoff National Treasures #9 BIOGRAPHY MATERIALS Tim Duncan #ed/99 SELL $4aus
* 2009-10 (Panini) Absolute Memorabilia #27 STAR GAZING MATERIALS Tim Duncan #ed/100 SELL $3aus

Count me in the comp please :D
PM comng ur way now regarding them cards mentioned my friend. thanks :cool:

I'll grab this one if it's still there? :)

2004-05 SkyBox Fresh Ink #5 FIVE ON FIVE JERSEYS Celtics/Knicks #ed/199 SELL $32aus
CARD FRONT: Gary Payton, Paul Pierce, Marcus Banks, Ricky Davis & Raef LaFrentz
CARD BACK : Anfernee Hardaway, Stephon Marbury, Allan Houston, Tim Thomas & Mike Sweetney
PM coming in a moment bud. good to see u back in the game ;)

If the deal falls through for the kemp or rose Lmk!
no probz champ, will let u know if they end up being available.

Re: (NEW 8th MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

Add that ray ray to the other cards i'm grabbing when i get back to oz;)

Re: (NEW 8th MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

Hey mate I'll take the Ewing Jr and Jennings Tools of the Trade if still available

hey stevo.. ill also take the curry and the derozen autos :) haha talk soon bro!

im in, am i to late?

pms sent to all posted, and card removed and udated. plus just added a sweet looking lebron james mcfarlane figurine which is still has packaging and is brand new.
xavierty your entry is still good, and less than 12 hours to go before i officially end the griffin comp. thanks to all that posted and entered, and good luck :cool:.

Re: (NEW 12-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES (GRIFFIN COMP. WINNERS PAG

hey guys ;)
i hope all is well. few things to point out. firstly, the blake griffin comp i had going on page 1. congratulations to the first 2 names listed, you were the lucky two randomised entrants who finished on top (after 3 shuffles). this is how the full table panned out:

1. ARTHY23
2. Tom12

3. ozguy3825
4. GarnettFan4Life
5. Shaq Attaq
6. Verse1
7. will_1079
8. Rodger
9. Jerald
10. Taswegian
11. in_tha_90s
12. ozballer23
13. Sanctum
14. Jordan_Cards_Fan
15. TRANCEMASTER
16. Big Ticket
17. kiwi_in_melb
18. lilreddevil
19. TheCardMan
20. grs_srg
21. Jaames
22. DW8
23. tss501
24. collectorGALLORE
25. rainz
26. xavierty

i must admit, arthy you must have some kind of legitimately rigged touch, as ive noticed whatever u bust (nba boxes) you hit the jackpot, and seems now finishing up first doesnt surprise me at all lol lol lol, u son of a gun :D. seriously mate, go buy a powerball ticket for tomorrow draw, it wouldnt surprise me one bit!!
thanks to all that posted their entries, appreciated :cool:, and i'll be in touch with the 2 winners (ARTHY23 and Tom12) to get ur details so i can send out ur prize packages out to u promptly ;).

other than the griffin winners, pointing out that a few cards have been taken down since bein sold/traded, and ive also added some other new cards to the thread (see page 1). lmk if u see anything u like :cool:.
cheers. STEVE :) :)

Re: (NEW 12-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES (GRIFFIN COMP. WINNERS PAG

hey guys ;)
i hope all is well. few things to point out. firstly, the blake griffin comp i had going on page 1. congratulations to the first 2 names listed, you were the lucky two randomised entrants who finished on top (after 3 shuffles). this is how the full table panned out:

1. ARTHY23
2. Tom12

3. ozguy3825
4. GarnettFan4Life
5. Shaq Attaq
6. Verse1
7. will_1079
8. Rodger
9. Jerald
10. Taswegian
11. in_tha_90s
12. ozballer23
13. Sanctum
14. Jordan_Cards_Fan
15. TRANCEMASTER
16. Big Ticket
17. kiwi_in_melb
18. lilreddevil
19. TheCardMan
20. grs_srg
21. Jaames
22. DW8
23. tss501
24. collectorGALLORE
25. rainz
26. xavierty

i must admit, arthy you must have some kind of legitimately rigged touch, as ive noticed whatever u bust (nba boxes) you hit the jackpot, and seems now finishing up first doesnt surprise me at all lol lol lol, u son of a gun :D. seriously mate, go buy a powerball ticket for tomorrow draw, it wouldnt surprise me one bit!!
thanks to all that posted their entries, appreciated :cool:, and i'll be in touch with the 2 winners (ARTHY23 and Tom12) to get ur details so i can send out ur prize packages out to u promptly ;).

other than the griffin winners, pointing out that a few cards have been taken down since bein sold/traded, and ive also added some other new cards to the thread (see page 1). lmk if u see anything u like :cool:.
cheers. STEVE :) :)

I didn't even see this post before a PM'ed you after Arthy's luck :lol:

thanks heaps mate!

Jersey #'ed :D
LOL LOL LOL!! :lol::lol:
you forgot to say "1of1" jersey #ed :p :lol:. love it! :D lol

I didn't even see this post before a PM'ed you after Arthy's luck :lol:

thanks heaps mate!
congrats once again tom :thumbsup:. sending it out for u today ;). havent u also heard the latest??? arthy took me advice & bought a lotto ticket, ended up winning $400K :woot:. nearly half a mill, from an $8 ticket and some "advice from the good_old_one" :whistle:, i heard he was gonna give me 50% :whistle: :whistle: lol lol lol.

TO ALL, just letting u know ive updated page 1 and added some PC cards up for trade, put a few new cards for sale, and ofcourse taken down the ones gone. shouldve waited till later so i could upload a few more scanned, but might have to do them later. so heads up both ways ;).
thanks for looking, and u see anything u like dont hesitate to send me a msg :D. STEVE :cool:

Re: (NEW 16-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES, PC FOR TRADE

that arthy 1/1 is just exquisite!! :D :lol:

Re: (NEW 16-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES, PC FOR TRADE

Pm coming your way fella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom