(ALL NEW 28-MAY) AUTOS, RARE 90s INSERTS, PATCHES, ROOKIES (DONT MISS OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (NEW 1st MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

hey guys ;)
finally have some "me" time to get my oct fix :cool: :lol:.

ive just updated my thread with new cards (see page 1), so make sure u check it out as theres some very cool and rare new cards there. i do have a few more here i need to scan and resize, so hopefully i can get that done tomorrow sometime. for those that read this post ;), heres a heads up as to some of the better ones:

- Al Jefferson UD PREMIER PREEMINENCE AUTO #ed/25
- Andrew Bogut TOPPS T51 MURAD SILK #ed/25
- Brandon Jennings ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF THE TRADE GU #ed3/99
- Brandon Rush CHROME GOLD ROOKIE REFRACTORS #ed/50
- David Robinson BIG MEN ON COURT (1996-97)
- Dwyane Wade UD PREMIER STITCHINGS "Finals MVP Logo" #ed/25
- Kobe Bryant ELECTRIC CURRENTS F/X (1999-00 UD Encore) #ed/150
- Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant JORDAN HOLDING COURT RED #ed/2,300
- Shareef Abdur-Rahim SPx PROMOTION (1997-98)
- Tony Parker LIMITED THREADS PRIME PATCH (2010-11) #ed/25

BLAKE GRIFFIN CUSTOM-MADE LOGOMAN COMPETITION:
other than Page1 being updated with some new cards, theres one more thing id like to point out. i have an oddball/novelty custom-made trading card of blake griffin (some wouldve seen it on ebay), its a replica logoman from national treasures. being i got 2 of them, id like to put one up in a "competition" for one lucky member. You can consider the card to have $0.00 in value, so its more for the fun of it. in order to enter, simply post a reply/comment in this thread and thats it (you can write whatever u want. a confirmed entry is simply having your username in a post). Only 1 entry will be allowed per member, so numerous posts will not have a higher chance of winning, since i'll only record ur username/entry once (& for those posting interest regarding a card/s im selling/trading, this is counted as an entry. so dont be shy ;)). after one week (7 days), i'll put together all entrants into a list and draw a winner via Random.org (that way it stays fair and everyone gets the same chance to be the winner). Competition only open to Australian and New Zealand members for now sorry. there MAY be a 2nd chance draw aswell, to be decided. Card/s will be sent out to the winner/s promptly via Express Post. GOOD LUCK!!! :thumbsup: :D

Re: (NEW 1st MAY) FREE BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" COMPETITION - AUTO,RARE 90s INSERTS,PA

Hey Steveo i'll take the Zo Spectrum #/350 thanks

Hi Steve,
Count me in your comp.
Have my eyes on that Shaq Rubies, will let you know soon if I'm tempted to get it.
Cheers

I don't want to be in this comp!

Oop, does that count as in? :lol:

I would love to be in the comp too!

hey mate, comp sounds awesome!! cheers

also would like that rose if current deal falls through..

I don't want to be in this comp!

Oop, does that count as in? :lol:
ummm yep, sorry that is going to have to count as an entry.

and ahhhh, do not post a reply to this, because if you do i will have no choice but to disqualify u from the comp, one post per member = 1 entry (members trying to post more than once get cancelled). unless ur posting out of interst in buying or trading for something off page 1 :lol: :lol:.
ok enough, man your following my posting around here like a freakin hawk eyeing off a gazelle, and u've made me nervous man, so im just typing jibberish just to give u something else u can complain about. :lol: :lol:. but yeh on a serious note, stop stalking my posts man, its like everywhere i post, u hit it with a "qouted reply". i havent been on for 2 days man, let me be just for today atleast, day off work mate :D :D.

:lol: :lol:, now seriously enough rambling on about crap, and let me do something positive with me time (like reply to some unred pms), since its very rare i am online on OzCardTrader with the morning crew.

everyone else besides mr KKKfan4Life, thanks for ur posts and interst. will jot down whoever posts with interest re Griffin Custom "my headband bought Kmart for $3" logoman card (which i must admit looks really really good. no bull, u could seriously fool a naive collector in thinking its ''legit"' i bought it with the intension of getting it out of the community so nobody else tries anything like that, but dayyn the seller it turns out made freakin HEAPS of em and so wouldv hit everyone and any1 who bid with a 2nd chance offer on whatever price they put in. was interesting.

And Jerald, yeh all good mate. if U need the Shaq Rubies just lmk anways and hopefully should still have it here. cheers

ps. To all, a couple cards gone, will be taking them down in a bit. thanks for looking!!

grs_srg, no probz mate will let u know if it doesnt go through on the rose prime

Hey STEVE :) can I take:

2008-09 Ultimate Collection #USDNUG ULTIMATE JERSEYS SIX Denver Nuggets #ed/35
And...
1999-00 Metal #5 GENUINE COVERAGE John Stockton

Can you please PM me about them both and consider this my entry to your awesome competition man :)

can i be in the comp please.

would like to have a nice blake griffin. (even if it is fake).

Blake Griffin logoman. :)

hey mate, great comp you have going on here, ahha i thought no1 would be crazy enough to give away a free blake griffin logoman!! still looks pretty sexy!

Top effort Steve !!! I was tempted to go for the the same card as a draw card to something exciting that I have in the works ;) please count me in the draw :D

This is just amazing that there is a competition for us where we can win BLAKE GRIFFIN "LOGOMAN" item ! I just love this site. 10/10

Great comp Steve, so generous as always! btw pm sent on the Randolph :)

If the deal falls through for the kemp or rose Lmk!

Yeah fake or not I love competitions so count me in Steve. /bump ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom