ALL HAS TO GO!!! 21/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
H All....

Firstly, my COMC store is below.... if there is anything you ant in there let me know and e can work out a deal...

http://www.comc.com/Users/adelaidechillisource,sh,i12

Just going to list some scans here of stuff that if not sold soon will be going to COMC as well..

I am NOT going to bother pricing individual cards.. so if you want a price check either ASK or give me an offer on it...
If you want to see better scans of individual cards, just ask...

scan0001.jpg David Robinson BUY BACK 13/14 SP # 3/5

scan0002.jpg nerlens Noel 41/75
scan0003.jpg Nerlens Noel # 1/5
scan0004.jpg bradley beal # 8/10
scan0005.jpg Nikola vucevic red 06/25

scan0007.jpg MJ n/n
scan0006.jpg Bradley Beal immac 20/99
scan0008.jpg meyers leonard n/n

below is just SOME of the sets i still have sitting around....
will list more if i get time, and if people are interested...

1994-95 Skybox E-Motion FULL SET
94-95skyboxEmotionSET.JPG

95-96 Fleer Ultra FULL SET
95-95fleerultraSET.JPG
ALSO have a PART set of the GOLD versions of these if anyone is chasing any

1995-96 Fleer METAL full set (1-120)

1995 Hoops FULL base set (250cards)

1993-94 Upper Deck Team MVPs full set (27 cards) may even have two of these

UDdiecutSET.JPG

94-95skyboxEmotionSET.JPG

95-95fleerultraSET.JPG

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Last edited:
NOTE :

If you want to know exact numbering on specific cards message me.
(all are basic unless specified)

IGNORE this infront of some cards " * " this is for my use only ( so i know where the cards are stored) cards marked with "*" are destined for COMC if not sold this week)

Please realize I am not experienced pricing NBA cards and if my prices are off please discuss with me, am negotiable.

ALL PRICES PLUS POSTAGE (read first post please)

MORE TO COME HERE soon......

Please realize I am not experienced pricing NBA cards and if my prices are off please discuss with me, am negotiable.

Last edited:
All my certified is now listed (except some redemptions i am waiting on). some prices up, and

Will list some gold standard next..

Can I get a price on the Devon WIlliams signs of gold auto from Gold Standard. Do you have any other signs of gold autos from gold standard as well

Will take kucock pAtch
Thanks

please PM me, and can you start a sale thread, i can agree. (sorry, flat out atm tryin to sort everything out) best way for me to keep track.
By the way, it is not actually a patch as such, it is multi col jersey (just to make sure)

Hey Karl,
If you have any Mashburn you list, please lmk
Cheers :thumbsup:
Will do, might have one or two floating around but nothing really special from memory.

Can I get a price on the Devon WIlliams signs of gold auto from Gold Standard. Do you have any other signs of gold autos from gold standard as well

Can you PM me about it please and we can discuss.. as guide, AS it is #1/25 id like atleast the current ebay price for any other number,

Pm's replied to, i think i am up to date.... just waiting t finalise a couple of deals...

anyway, LIMITED is up now... and not sure what i will list next,,, but will either have a Kyrie or lillard Auto in there somewhere...

Hey bud, need the following limited base 11-12 base 80,85,91

And shoot me a price for this one as well 11-12 Limited Kevin Durant SPOTLIGHT 13/25

do tell of this Kyrie auto :)
That time will come!! candy crush lives are waiting then i will get onto it... lol

Hey bud, need the following limited base 11-12 base 80,85,91

And shoot me a price for this one as well 11-12 Limited Kevin Durant SPOTLIGHT 13/25

The base can be yours no problem.

for the Durant, it books at $60 and one on COMC at $60 and i am negotiable.. make an offer i cant refuse and it is yours....
( if the offer is ok it will include the base you want FREE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom