Real Name
Jon
Hey guys chasing the following albums pm me if you can help willing to pay $$

1996 Booster (pending)
1997 Fattys fun pack

cheers guys

jono

Last edited:
Mate I reckon you're in the same position as most other forum members, we all want what you've listed it's just that there aren't that many out there unless you've got deep pockets.

Mate I reckon you're in the same position as most other forum members, we all want what you've listed it's just that there aren't that many out there unless you've got deep pockets.

yeah agree mate if got all of them on the way apart from the 93 which i rarely see and the booster which is rare and where the $$ are

cheers

Its all about demand. About 5 years ago EVERYONE was chasing a booster album. Back then I had two of my own, I got as a kid, and put in a box. Sold my first one for $900, Definitely overs. But people pay whatever they want when they want it.

Just wait a year or two, you'll find one in a decent price range. At $300 maybe!

M

list updated with possible the hardest album to get found 93 regina

still looking for the others any help drop me a pm

cheers

a few found and received thanks to the members that helped out now just tracking down the last couple

cheers

list updated just chasing the 1997 fattys fun pack signed or unsigned version let me no if someone knows of one its 1 of the last I need

cheers

Back
Top Bottom