Coles NRL microfigure plush

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, looking to see if anyone has/can get these Nathan Cleary and Brian To'o coles microfigure plush dolls at their local store? checked mine and no good - but hopefully they pop up for sale and obviously happy to pay for them + your time+ postage if you can help.
Thanks
Brplat
Plush dolls.jpg

Hey! The Nathan Cleary plush was at my local Cole’s today, if you are still after it I can check if it’s still there tomorrow and grab it for you.
Regards Lauren.

Hey! The Nathan Cleary plush was at my local Cole’s today, if you are still after it I can check if it’s still there tomorrow and grab it for you.
Regards Lauren.
Thanks heaps for the offer but I actually found a cleary at my local Coles today! Oy need To'o now

Grabbed it. I’ll let you know with postage but can’t send til Monday. It was $12 on special
Thats fine, thanks so much - had trouble tracking one down. Just PM me once you know total price and ill send it over. Postage monday is completely fine
Thanks again
Brplat

I think you would be incredibly lucky to find these now, as coles has put this range on clearance now

Back
Top Bottom