Afl/vfl Mailday!!

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
Some stuff i pulled from packs in the last few weeks (all for trade)
Goodes and Ricciuto GEM (1:box)
goodes.jpg
ricciuto.jpg

Angus Monfries, Dale Thomas (x2), Peter Bell, SCott West Sketches
monfries.jpg
thomas.jpg
bell.jpg
west2.jpg

Ben Johnson, Daneil Bradshaw, Kane Cornes, Barry Hall, Brendon Lade & Scott West (returned from select after pulling a damanged one) Foil Sigs
johnson.jpg
bradshaw.jpg
cornes.jpg
hall.jpg
lade.jpg
west.jpg

Now onto PC stuff, not for trade :)

Lance Whitnall Foil Sig
whitnall.jpg

Brendon Goddard Sketch
goddard.jpg

and now some 1933 Wills Cigarette Cards (Carl - Harry Vallence 2nd all time goal kicking to Kernahan)
vallence.jpg

St Kilda - Bill Mohr (2nd all time goal kicking to Lockett), Colin Watson (1925 Brownlow Medallist) and some others whom i dont know a lot about
mohr.jpg
watson.jpg
williamson.jpg
phillips.jpg
neil.jpg

mattyj,

I am interested in the Thomas sketch and the Johnson foil.
I have some more Mariners if you like.
Can offer a bunch for the two cards.

LMK

Those sketch cards look fantastic. I dont understand why they have fake signed cards in there, it seems ridiculous in this day and age not to have real ones , im sure they would be far more poopular.

dead end cruiser: Yes but they are also 1:4 packs, they arent going to put autos at 9 per box are they? also PM replied

Richo: yeh they are acetate and look sweet inhand, just got Nick Riewoldt today:D

matM: pm coming

bigsarg: yeh, they are in great nick for their age!! also picked up a 1908 card a few weeks back in great condition too!

Those sketch cards look fantastic. I dont understand why they have fake signed cards in there, it seems ridiculous in this day and age not to have real ones , im sure they would be far more poopular.

This is basically the el-cheapo release. There will be another set released mid-season featuring the draft pick signatures as well as redemption cards.

Saving my money for that release. Last season I managed to get an "Unparalleled" Gary Ablett Snr. redemption. Very happy with that box, I was. Also got the Marc Murphy Draft pick sig in the same box - one pack after another.

COOL ALF cards...Love the art work on them...very neat

The Wills cig cards are awesome...just love that vintage stuff

AWESOME mailday

Back
Top Bottom