AFL Select Honours 1 Box Giveaway

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
To celebrate the launch of Select's newest release Honours. @Production

OzCardTrader is giving away a box of Select Honours 2014 to one very lucky member!

To win the box all you have to do is reply to this thread telling us all who your favourite team, player or footy moment is.
Your response must include a description of it (eg. can't just name the player)

Thanks also to @Mr Paparazzi for running a case share here - http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2014-select-honours-case-break-share.168072/

We are planning doing a random draw for this box from the list of entrants at 9:00 PM on Thursday 24th July.

A huge thanks to all members for supporting this great collecting community!

Regards
The OzCardTrader Admin team!

image.jpg

Last edited:
List of Entrants:
Troy Titans Douglas
Epiczano
Awoj21
Gameday Online
No1noyp
Jefferson
M4h3m1
drama5
stevic
Brendan_B
Blown8
Club Emblem
Festa1234
Ozballer23
Mtooler
Scotty_WCE
Willc1986
hawkstarcards15
Gomoto
Banzini
Lickwidgreen
adelaidecrowsarebeast
al925
banana
rainz
atributetopants
Daz
nenjabin
BF03
All on Black
Adam456
Aiden225
Kimberley Hepworth
RobGiles1
MadMelbman
Sternblend
patterz123
joho22
marco
mightyhawks
cardhawk
ratsdm
adz2332
ozguy3825
heafy83
tk1971
Simmo82
swans4ever
Christo652
kangas75
cp4142
Rachel
Telfs Card Park
Go North
Tim Hann
Tigers 86
Sharkiefan0102
GuardianofAsgard
Skilder
Swans
Mr Stevo
noodles34
bizzkit
crows4eevr
juddcollector
JamesAflcards
poita
Twistie
Birdseye
Scott97
Lionsroar
George
mounteverest
crows2010
May-Z

Last edited:
Favourite teams eagles and suns fav player gary ablett
I like how ablett plays his game he plays for a team that never used to go so well and literally never complained about their losing streak he is the best in the afl now by far and can be considered one of the best of all time whenever I started collecting I have been chasing his cards

Favourite team: Adelaide Crows
Favourite Player: Mark Riccuito. Roo being a former West Adelaide player (from Juniors to Seniors) I liked him before he went to the crows so when he landed at Adelaide it was a given! One of the hardest players to play the game.
Favourite Moment/s: 97/98 back to back premierships!!

Thanks for the comp!

Favourite team Gold Coast Suns
Favourite player Gary Ablett
Watching him week to week break a tag, encourage and guide the young team on the way up and step up at key moments and score freakish goals. Not all about the numbers although they are constantly the best and setting new benchmarks for every other player in the competition. Watching him live even better, seems to glide across the turf !!

Will have withdrawal symptoms for the rest of this season.....

Favourite team Geelong Cat
Favourite player Jimmy Bartel
The team can alway count on him when the team needs him to bring his A game. This season I think he is one in ranking 1 to 10 the best of backmen ever (just like the last round 16 this season).

Go Cats

Last edited:
Favourite team - Essendon
Favourite player - Jobe Watson
Love the way he plays after having to deal with the amount of pressure and expectation early on in his career, for being the son of an Essendon legend. He is now the most important player on the Essendon list, and not just for his skills as a footballer, but his leadership and conduct both on and off the field.

My favorite moment was when I was a Sydney sider and visited my family over here in WA which co-incided with the Sydney V Eagles Grand Final back in 2005..
Cheering Sydney along the whole way (1 against 20 odd Eagles supporters) I was not in a safe place... even with my own family around me.. lol
On the final siren, when I was gleefully celebrating the triumphant win, they grabbed me and held me down and poured the esky ice on me and beer and chips and food.. which was not fun at all.

They got their own back the following year the pr1cks.

Now being a WA boy, I support the Dockers cause I can't stand those bloody Eagles.!!

Favourite team: Richmond
Favourite past player: Matthew RIchardson or Ben COusins
Current player: david swallow, chris judd or trent cotchin
Favourite footy moment: matthew richardson coming third in brownlow or watching 2009 anzac game live ( despite the fact that we were there with gc suns tac squad and guy mckenna got us all to leave with ten minutes to go as and i quote "game was over". Needless to say for those who have clicked we listened to history in the making from the comfy seats of our team bus hahah did get out before the crowd :p

To celebrate the launch of Select's newest release Honours. @Production

OzCardTrader is giving away a box of Select Honours 2014 to one very lucky member!

To win the box all you have to do is reply to this thread telling us all who your favourite team, player or footy moment is.
Your response must include a description of it (eg. can't just name the player)

Thanks also to @Mr Paparazzi for running a case share here - http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2014-select-honours-case-break-share.168072/

We are planning doing a random draw for this box from the list of entrants at 9:00 PM on Thursday 24th July.

A huge thanks to all members for supporting this great collecting community!

Regards
The OzCardTrader Admin team!

image.jpg

Favourite team: carlton
Favourite Player: tony lockett he was a man mountain met him a few times and he was exactly like he was on the field angry but did sign some stuff for me and take some pics with me aswell he was awesome as a player
Favourite Moment/s: 99 prelim final when no one gave us (carlton) a chance everyone talks about fraser browns tackle but for me it was kouta's last quarter that stands out for he was everywhere and showed what he a champion he was marks, goals that was the quarter from heavon for me
Thanks for the comp!

Last edited:
Favourite Team: Sydney Swans

Favourite Player: Paul 'captain courageous Kelly'

Favourite moment: 1995 Brownlow Medallist. Such a great reward for such a tough player who never backed out of a challenge and always went hard for loose ball. This is a major reason Plugger kicked so many because of the quality ball Kelly secured. Really decent guy too and also AFLPA's most courageous 5 times in the 90's

Great comp, cheers OZCT!!

We only need to answer one of those things right? Or all of them?
Fav Team: Hawks
Fav Player: Luke Hodge/Sam Mitchell
Fav Footy moment: Beating the raging hot favourites Geelong in the 2008 Grand Final. Nothing better than going into a game like a grand final and playing your absolute best footy on that day. Not only that but beating a red hot favourite was such a sweet feeling. Never had a better feeling in footy than that day. Cant remember the 1991 grand final as I was only 9 at the time so was great to see them win the big one. And to see Crawf finally get his reward for giving so much was icing on the cake :D

Favourite team: Richmond

The old man supported them and although he never forced me into them, I am mad Richmond as well. 2 years old when we won the 80 flag, since then, 90% of my memories have been of heavy losses, terrible trades and horrible drafting. I nearly swapped teams several times, I've stuck by them though, but have only been rewarded with a rare finals appearance or some Richo magic.

Favorite team: Melbourne
Favorite player: Nathan jones is a gun and if he didn't play for such a crap side the last few years would be recognized as an elite player, gives 100% and only knows 1 way to play some other players could learn a lot from his endeavor

Fave team: Hawks
Player: Luke Hodge
Moment: 2008 GF when Croady came out with a broken foot and still smashed the Cats!!!

Favourite Team: Sydney Swans
Favourite Player: Paul Kelly. The most heroic combatant I've ever seen, mentoring Kirk and Bolton to be what they could be.
Favourite Footy Moment: Last play of the game in the 2005 Grand Final. Let me paint the picture from a die hard Swans fan. Swans have had supporters that lived and died without ever seeing a single flag. The pains of relocating and cellar dwelling and ridicule about Cappers shorts. We then sack the coach, people power brings Paul Roos in forcing the hand of the board after a late season winning streak. Swans win against the odds through to the 2005 Grand Final. The player picked and played for a forward in his early career was Leo Barry he was dropped because he kept flying for spectacular marks and would never hold them. Gets thrown back and literally in the last play of a 70 year premiership drought, with the enormous pack forming Leo Barry flys in from the side for one of the greatest pack marks of all time! Ending the drought to the words of Hudson "Leo Barry you star, the biggest drought in AFL history is over!"

Wow, thanks for the awesome comp!

My favourite team is of course the West Coast Eagles. My family goes for the Eagles and I'm no different.

My favourite player actually doesn't come from the Eagles, as that would be too tough! My favourite is Stephen Coniglio from the Giants, he played for my WAFL team Swan Districts and starred in the 2010 Grand Final, booting 4 goals as a 16 year old as the Swans won by less than a goal. I reckon he is a future Brownlow medallist.

My favourite AFL moment was Nic Nat's goal after the siren last year against the Kangaroos. I'd never seen an Eagle do that before and I'm happy no-one was filming me as he kicked the goal because I'd probably be an Internet sensation!

Again, thanks for the comp and good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom