AFL Rights go to Ch 9!!!

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
What a great Christmas present!!! It's not over the line yet Ch. 7/10 still get 14 days to match the offer ($156mil per year for 5 years), but apparently it's unlikely.
Get ready for Monday Night Football to become big time like the NFL in the US....and a night Grand Final like the NRL!!
Could also mean Eddie calling a Collingwood Grand Final!!! :x

Thats good news! As much as I dislike Eddie's comentating I reckon it was 9 that made the AFL as big as it is today. I remember in the late 80's and early 90's when 7 had bball and footy, but bball was massive compared to the football. 7 would turn it back to shit again!

eddie shpuld get banned from commentating on the pies games.

he gives me the complete shits. they can be 40 points down and score a goal and its look out they're coming back

$156mil per year for 5 years

Maybe the AFL will offer some decent prize money for the champion clubs now :p This year I believe the swans and eagles got ~250 and 200 grand each.. Isn't that laughable :shock: compare that to any other sport.

The dockers profited more than the eagles this year with McPharlins win in the footy shows idol contest. :shock:

The only final the dockers have ever won too :lol: :lol:

Why do Ch. 9 suck???

The other interesting thing is SBS becoming part of the deal...after their excellent coverage of the Ashes and Socceroos (they're always going to do soccer well though, aren't they??) I reckon they would love a crack at the AFL!!! Eric Cartman can commentate and the Mythbusters are boundary riders!!!

Channel 10 does the best job I say. I would be happy to keep the current deal.

We are going to lose before the game and other shows I fear

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom