AFL DREAMTEAM!! Ozcards Style....

I still have 6 trades left. Im hoping to sneak into the finals and do massive damage to you guys in the finals. Thats the plan but if it works or not will be another thing. Are the prizes determined on the finals? Or finishing position in regular season?

Well finals have started. We have only $110 in the pot.

Pretty dissapointing from the 5 guys who never managed to pay...

Prizes will be changed to:
1st: $80
2nd: $20
3rd: $10

Unless these 5 guys magically pay there money.

*Just a heads up - next season we will be paying apon entry into the league.*

Kyle i checked and i noticed you were playing'n off in the minor leauge :lol: :lol:
Im going to get owned but at least i made the 8 :D , i used my trades way to quick and now i know better for next year ;)

Well finals have started. We have only $110 in the pot.

Pretty dissapointing from the 5 guys who never managed to pay...

Prizes will be changed to:
1st: $80
2nd: $20
3rd: $10

Unless these 5 guys magically pay there money.

*Just a heads up - next season we will be paying apon entry into the league.*

why don't you name and shame them mavs.
good luck to all the people in the major league.i am only in the minor league
tony :D

ill be one to admit i havnt paid. but i sent kyle a pm to let him know im paying next week. better late then never....

Kyle i checked and i noticed you were playing'n off in the minor leauge :lol: :lol:
Im going to get owned but at least i made the 8 :D , i used my trades way to quick and now i know better for next year ;)

Haha atleast i might come first in somthing :) . Yeh my trades were used far too early and i think my injury run just keeps getting worst and worst.

I will name the guys who havnt paid once the Grand Final has been decided. Yes Andy has made the effort to contact me so now shes upto $120 :) .

4 more to go... or name and shame!!!:D

good luck to the two teams in the major final well done:D:D
and somehow i have fumbled my way into the minor final against didaks super squad good luck didaks and please be gentle with me as injuries hit me hard this year and all of my trades where used up by round 18 so it's been an uphill struggle since then.
good luck to all teams
tony :D

A new comp has opened for the finals series based on teams in the well finals series. WE should get the same people in this comp into that one too.

Ok first off!!!

Goodluck to Shihad and Webber Mad with the GF!!!!!

We still only have $110 in the kit, not $120 as i havnt recieved the $10 from andy...so at weeks end i will name and shame!

Bennyj has paid his entry fee so we are back to $120.

I will be away til Friday guys as my new job takes me away from home during the week :( , but please 1st, 2nd and 3rd please shoot me ya bank details once the results have come in.

$85
$25
$10

Back
Top Bottom