AFL DREAMTEAM!! Ozcards Style....

Im officially screwed. I've had to trade Lance Whitnall and Chris Tarrant. Kosi is out with a hamstring, and Salopek is out for 6-8 with an ankle. So unless Nathan Krakouer comes up I'll be one short this week.

man Webber_Mad your gunning It!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ranked 117 WOW :worthy:
How much points are you from the leader and how many trades do you have left?

That is a brilliant effort to be ranked 117 out of 200,000 + dream-teams.
well done :thumbsup:

man Webber_Mad your gunning It!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ranked 117 WOW :worthy:
How much points are you from the leader and how many trades do you have left?

That is a brilliant effort to be ranked 117 out of 200,000 + dream-teams.
well done :thumbsup:

About 700 points behind the leader :(

got 7 trades left, what about everyone else?

Guys we still only have $90 in the POT~!~~ so whoever havnt paid come forward and pay now. I think weve all had enough time to pay our $10 and its not gonna be fair on the winner (Webber Mad lol who still has to pay also...) if he only recieves $90....

Next season we will need to pay on entry. These are the guys who have paid so far..

Magicman, MetalicA', Locky, AustinLee, Scottie, Andrew3134, Tony, Shihad and mattyj.

Guys we still only have $90 in the POT~!~~ so whoever havnt paid come forward and pay now. I think weve all had enough time to pay our $10 and its not gonna be fair on the winner (Webber Mad lol who still has to pay also...) if he only recieves $90....

Next season we will need to pay on entry. These are the guys who have paid so far..

Magicman, MetalicA', Locky, AustinLee, Scottie, Andrew3134, Tony, Shihad and mattyj.

Is that me or Mav's?

Hey dude, I'm pretty sure I paid oyu right at the start of the season although I could be wrong? Could you just double check, maybe I paid for the NBA league?

WEll i got over that 2000 mark for the first time this season, can still make finals but its a longshot!!!

Also Jase still havent recieved ya $10 and also no one has bothered to pay their $10 who havent already pot is still at $100... :(

WEll i got over that 2000 mark for the first time this season, can still make finals but its a longshot!!!

Also Jase still havent recieved ya $10 and also no one has bothered to pay their $10 who havent already pot is still at $100... :(

Haha, I was just thinking about this and couldn't remember if I had done it...again! Doing it now mate, sorry! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom