AFL DREAMTEAM!! Ozcards Style....

I gave Gehrig the chop...hes just not trying this year :( maybe he needs a run with sandringham!

man i had site problems with the dream team site on friday when i was going to do my trades and i couldnt get to do them. manged to do one which i dont know how it accepted as it didnt actually say i made the trade.
wallace thumped me, just need to get this team up to scratch for the finals and ill let my other team Dominate :p My other team is in the top 2500 but i have some big moves in store ;)

LOL.. This week ill be making two trades:
Salopek for Bachar Houli
Hale for Cleve Hughes

and its funny because ill have over 400,000 to spend next week haha :lol:

be able to get rid of some duds for some good players! wont effect my score whatsoever because both Hale and Solpek are injured and on my bench :)

Ok i now know what ill be doing with my trades :p
Next 2 weeks make 4 trades with my 440,000 i got in my bank and than ill leave my remaining 5 trades till the finals and only use them if one of my players suffers a long term injury.

got a win this week and ive been playing 2 men short lol so i can build up some money :D

man im loving my other team though..
Ranked 1250 out of a 194,000 teams and im in the top 50 dream teams for all Melbourne Demons supporters. Check my team out you click on the Melbourne Demons and im ranked 49, "Killswitch Engage".
Travelling very nicely :thumbsup:

0-4 i am. i keep losing by under 50pts. few trades here and there, maybe i can get a win on the board.

Pretty happy with my form over the last couple of weeks. Got myself to 2-2 and 10th on the ladder (on percentage). A win this week should put me in the top 8!!

Well hopefully ;)

Well i got a win this week finally. What a terrible run i am having!!!

9 teams have paid up including myself, still chasing 7 more???? if you havnt paid yes you know who you are and so do i.... please let me know when cheers...

I still havent paid mate....can you please PM your details to me and i will pay ASAP.

I am still 1 win out of the top eight.....and have suffered 2 losses in a row....need to bounce back big this week!! :D

Webber has it sewn up though

Thanks for your support mate mate :(
Something must be wrong with my Dreamteam page.
When I log in it shows my team, 'No Soup for you' as the only undefeated team and on top of the ladder.
Clearly that's an error though if Webber has it sewn up.
I might email the website to see what the problem is..... :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom