AFL, Cricket, NRL, Basketball, Other Sport or Non sport??

What do you collect? (you can select more than one response)

• AFL

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • NBA

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • NRL

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Cricket

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Other Sport

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Non Sport

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Im curious as to what is collected the most on here??? I see a lot of NBA and AFL action. NRL, Non sport, Golf, NRL, UFC, Tennis etc.... But i'd like to try and guage it with a poll! (hopefully i can get the poll to work using the work computers - the security settings make it very limiting)

So please cast your vote and post as to what you are into. The options are a little limiting, but i could probably put HEAPS, so its fairly general.

I apologise if this has been posted before (and i imagine it has), but i tried searching for something and couldnt seem to find it... may have just been a wording issue. I do realise that this is also sort of covered in 'Intros' but as said, i wanted to see numbers through a poll. Plus im possibly interested in collecting Cricket and want to see how popular it is.

As for me, my main focus is AFL. Im collecting full sets of base, but only current and onwards. I'll generally pick a couple of inserts to focus on to like the AAs and Rev Gems etc. Also interested in Essendon team sets and inserts/Draft picks etc from ANY year.

My other interest is non sport. Xmen and Marvel and any fantasy art that takes my interest.

---------- Post added 23-07-2010 at 01:36 AM ----------

Feel free to post up a bit of info about what and why you collect what you do too ;)

AFL all the way:p Might bust a box of some basketball 4 my b'day though:)

NBA all the way. Used to collect NRL and NBL cards... They're currently living at my parents place..

NBA (currently collecting..Robin Lopez, Bowman 48 auto's)
AFL (Nic Nat & Eagles)
Non-Sport (sketch cards, autos..anything that times my interest generally)
Other Sport (bit of soccer here and there...+ other things that may take my interest)

well i used to be an addict of NRL cards but more recently i have been getting into the star wars and avp requiem cards everyone has
hoping to get a box of avp so watch out for the box break ;)
thanks
dayne

---------- Post added 26-07-2010 at 11:05 PM ----------

well i used to be an addict of NRL cards but more recently i have been getting into the star wars and avp requiem cards everyone has
hoping to get a box of avp so watch out for the box break ;)
thanks
dayne

AFL and NBA neck and neck. NRL and non sport also very popular! But considering the member numbers and the total votes i think we are a little light on :lol:

Cricket, AFL, Other Sport (Soccer)

Don't really follow NBA but they shouldn't even worry about having an NBA season this season, Miami Heat are obviously gonna win it!

Back
Top Bottom