Adios Mavericks

I thought the golden state would run them off there feet before it started cause you dont underestimate any team all I can say and it my opinion is ha ha ha Mavs .............sukas

Oh and houston or jazz will also have too watch out cause I could see them being beaten then maybe the blaze up runin action of the century if phonex vs warriors happens now that would be entertainment!

Yeah I know im not sure the spurs will beat phoenix which I hope for but the spurs are "sometimes" not that good either theyll have alot of trouble against phoenix but I think theyd rather play phoenix then dallas but the only problem is they changed there line up in the off season to be ready for the mavs now they got phoenix , I dont know(abes odyse) Golden state could just aswell beat the spurs aswell. Dont know why they didnt pull that trade for Maggetti they need to make a push for some one like kirlenko. thats just my opinion and alot of spurs fans will have a winge about that aswell.

Hey Jimbo, how were you embarrassed that the Mavs lost? Embarrassed the Heat lost maybe, but not that the Mavs lost.

You certainly werent disappointed, so you must have been shocked, but I doubt it.

And don't point the finger at Dirk, just like the rest of the Media. It's like saying that Kobe failed to get his Lakers through.... That's just bullshit.

Sure Dirk wasnt that great, but he's not the only one playing.

LOL Richo, we'll blame you, ha ha ha.

Don't want this to get out of hand, so I won't reply after this, but I wasn't embarressed or disapointed although I was shocked.

But finally, I'm not pointing the finger at Dirk as him being the root cause of losing the series, but I'm saying his performance really wasn't the reflection of someone who should be named the MVP.

that is all.

Was an accident posting it twice, sorry.

But what I said was true, all those that pissed in the Warriors pocket just because they beat the Mavs, you'd be the first to jump on someones case if they said the wrong thing about your team when it was unsolicited.

I'm fine with the loss, the sun doesnt always shine, but it pisses me when there's pig-headed statements.

U mean like "u guys aren't even decent supporters of your own team?"

Back
Top Bottom