Baseball AAA Baseball Toledo Mud Hens vs. Rochester Red Wings 4/27/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Tonight, I went to my first ever AAA minor league baseball game over in Toledo,OH!!! Since I have seen the results on here in the past and heard great things about getting autographs in this league in the past, I thought I would give it a try and in other words, "try something new." Thanks to the Traverse City Beach Bums of the Frontier League, I have started to get more into baseball autographs. Now I take a shot here at the minor leagues!!! Well it took me 21 years of my entire life to finally get to an minor league baseball game. Now finally at long last, here are the results of my first ever minor league baseball game I have ever gone to:

Toledo Mud Hens vs. Rochester Red Wings 4/27/07

Red Wings

Brian Bass 1 Roster Sheet
Carmen Cali 1 Roster Sheet
Stu Cliburn 2 cards
Garrett Jones 1 Roster Sheet
Bobby Korecky 1 Roster Sheet
Matt LeCroy 4 cards
Jose Morales 2 cards
Denard Span 1 Roster Sheet
Matt Tolbert 2 cards
Glenn Williams 1 Roster Sheet

Mud Hens

David Espinosa 2 cards
Jack Hannahan 1 card
Chris Maples 3 cards
Ryan Raburn 1 card
Chris Shelton 2 8x10 photos!!! (I was suprised my friend that helped me do the Mud Hens while I did the Rochester Red Wings I was suprised that he was able to get 2 8x10 photos done of this guy!!! I heard he was a jerk this year. My guess is that he must of changed his attitude this time around.)

Alright that is all I got to share of my first ever minor league baseball game!!! This park has to be one of the nicest minor league parks I ever been to!!! Even newsweek commented on this park and this park over in Toledo is not to shabby. Took me 21 years to finally get to a minor league baseball game. I was glad to go to one this time around!!! Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: April 29th MLB Tigers vs. Twins

Sweet, the Red Wings are the team that many Aussie's plays for.

You got Trent Oeltjen, Tristan Crawford, & Glen Williams who you got the auto of!

Great work!

Mark.

Sweet, the Red Wings are the team that many Aussie's plays for.

You got Trent Oeltjen, Tristan Crawford, & Glen Williams who you got the auto of!

Great work!

Mark.

I wondered if any of those names were familar to this country. Nice to see they are remembered down there on the other side of the world.

Back
Top Bottom