A small Penny Mail month.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey all, Been slowing it down as I have been pretty overwhelmed by all the releases lately... so trying to just pick up some nicer stuff and anything that manages to land in the hands of some good local aussies! So here they are.

So a couple of NT cards... didn't think the first one was going to show after a month of being palmed off by the seller, so sucked it up and bought the next one I saw... then of course the first one showed up!! Glad I bought the second one though much nicer than the first!
Game gear Duals # 5 of 10 , then 4 of 10

Game gear duals #5of10.JPG

Game gear duals #4of10.JPG

Immac gold base #3of10
Immac gold base #3of10.JPG

Titanium Electric Endorsements auto # 41 of 49

Titanium Electric Endorsements #41of49.JPG

Immac Jersey Auto #54 of 75

Immac Jersey Auto #54of75.JPG

Wasn't in any rush to pick up the flawless but a couple of great aussie sellers busted a couple so I nabbed them. Thanks to Parra for this one Ruby Auto #8 of 15
Flawless Ruby Auto #8of15.JPG

And thanks to Phil Quach for this Ruby Jersey Auto #7 of 15.
Flawless Ruby Game worn auto #7of15.JPG

On to my favourite couple of additions

Really hard to track these down and the last 2 sold for over 300 but due to a bad listing title managed to nab this for under 70:D! Court Kings Box Topper auto.
Court Kings Box Topper Auto.JPG

Got this one with a nice dirty chunk of sole on it! #29of40
Sole of the Game #29of40.JPG

And last one I could not pass this up as the year on the tag means it was a rookie year jersey and I cant find a full size one so this little piece will have to do for now:thumbsup: Tag #5of5.
Immac Tag #5of5.JPG

Well thanks for looking as always, till next time.

NT game gear auto #22of25.JPG

Awesome mailday, great quality. Love all the Imaculates, the design looks so nice and it's my favorite panini product. The others cards are really nice too :thumbsup:.

box topper ftw!!!!!
Thanks, I am a huge fan of that addition too:)!

Awesome mailday, great quality. Love all the Imaculates, the design looks so nice and it's my favorite panini product. The others cards are really nice too :thumbsup:.
I agree JP Immac was panini's best product this year and last year too IMO!

nice mail day dude!
Enjoyed these. Nice pickups!

Thanks.

Seems to be the way with guys today and Panini releases. They're ruining supercollectors!
yeah i know, you see a person a week at the moment saying there getting out or selling up! pretty sad for the hobby, but a hobby is not meant to financially cripple you and if you want to be a supercollector with this many releases and your not a millionaire you just feel like giving up.

Holy smokes some great stuff here man! That box topper for under $70 is a SUPER STEAL!!!! It slipped through my cracks for sure ... Really digging these additions Ant!!! :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom