A Rave of a mailday

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hard to find and not hugely flashy for the price but the PC needs what the PC needs!

Happy with this a retro Row 0 auto but a little different as he stuffed up with the #1 instead of his uni #25, I have only seen 3 or 4 of these and this is the only one with the variant on the auto which was more than likely a stuff up!

Retro Row 0 auto.JPG

Rave no1 #131 of 399

Skybox Rave #131 of 199.JPG

Rave no 201 #83 of 399

Skybox Rave #83 of 399.JPG

and Super Rave no 201, #45 of 50

Super Rave #45of50.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Love those old rave cards.
A variant can be a good thing and i'm sure this one is :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, always good to add something that's a little harder to find!

Super rave!!!
Do they show up much??
I have not seen one on the bay for ages, I know another collector and he is slowly selling me bits and pieces of his PC:thumbsup:

Every time I see your mail days and see something from the 90s it reminds me how awesome cards were back then!

Have not seen that Showcase auto before either.

Every time I see your mail days and see something from the 90s it reminds me how awesome cards were back then!

Have not seen that Showcase auto before either.
Yeah 90's is where its at for my PC at the moment, I don't mind some of the new stuff but would rather pickup some older stuff that I have wanted for ages since I am trying to limit the cardboard costs at the moment. I just picked up a card that I have wanted since getting back into collecting=D>, now its just the long wait for it to get here.

He probably just finished signing a ton of Orlando cards and naturally his brain was on automatic lol makes for a nice 1of1 right there. :)
Yeah mate that's exactly what I thought, I love oddball things like that so I just couldn't pass it up!

Back
Top Bottom