A NOTHING BUT NICNAT MAILDAY. But Wowee, what a Nic Nat!!

Tacky? Why is that........just repeating what the boys at the Sandown Show said you paid for it. It's not like this is some business putting in a bid for tender......prices don't mean anything once you own the card.

And a very nice card it is :D As said, very very nice mailday Brad

Thank you Paul for your kind words.

However mate i never mentioned price to anyone so they are dead wrong.

Secondly Paul i found it tacky because it is considered good manners not to mention such things.

How often in maildays do you see a price attached? Or people even asking what they paid for that matter.

What about trade agreements?

Personally i would have preferred if you had taken this path, just said nice card and left it at that.

It's not the end of the world but i hope you see my point. :thumbsup:

Nice one Brad, pinnacle of your Nic Nat collection no doubt.

LOL. Pinnacle. Ha Ha :D Yes it certainly is. I'm scared to take it out of the one touch. I did so to check condition and then closed it up. I need a better one touch though as it seems to be moving from left to right in the holder.

Does anyone know what kind or point i would need? I never buy them and i wouldn't have a clue.

LOL. Pinnacle. Ha Ha :D Yes it certainly is. I'm scared to take it out of the one touch. I did so to check condition and then closed it up. I need a better one touch though as it seems to be moving from left to right in the holder.

Does anyone know what kind or point i would need? I never buy them and i wouldn't have a clue.

Probably 35pt I would of thought, someone else might be able to confirm though

Thanks Luke and Justin. I'll have to get over to the market this weekend and pick one up.

Belongs in a one touch. Sadly they look so good in them i might have to buy more than one. :(

I blame Ryan (crows2010) for this. :mad:

Would you get ACG to grade / slab it?

That's a good question Mat.

I truly don't know.

I've never owned a slabbed card before and i must admit, they do look nice.

However what if my card does not receive the love and attention i want it to in regards to grade?

I think the best thing i could do would be to get a few graded and see how they come up.

ACG seem to be very stingy with scores (THATS A GOOD THING BTW)

If they are coming back in the 80's and there is nothing i can do as it is more to do with how Select manufacture them, then i don't see the point slabbing such a beautiful card.

I am happy to be persuaded one way or the other though.

Perhaps such a card SHOULD be slabbed, regardless of condition.

What do you say Justin (Carlton) should we slab our jumper number cards?

What would you do Mat?

That's a good question Mat.

I truly don't know.

I've never owned a slabbed card before and i must admit, they do look nice.

However what if my card does not receive the love and attention i want it to in regards to grade?

I think the best thing i could do would be to get a few graded and see how they come up.

ACG seem to be very stingy with scores (THATS A GOOD THING BTW)

If they are coming back in the 80's and there is nothing i can do as it is more to do with how Select manufacture them, then i don't see the point slabbing such a beautiful card.

I am happy to be persuaded one way or the other though.

Perhaps such a card SHOULD be slabbed, regardless of condition.

What do you say Justin (Carlton) should we slab our jumper number cards?

What would you do Mat?
I think we should do it Brad....I wonder how I would go with the redemption card?.....Get that graded too?

I think we should do it Brad....I wonder how I would go with the redemption card?.....Get that graded too?

Yep. Grade both of them....but then again the redemption doesn't have a number connecting it to the card so.... yeah, that's a tricky one.

Next Sandown Justin. Lock it in. :)

They can do it while we watch. :lol:

No way that card is ever going in the mail again. LOL.

Very nice, Brad!

In regards to getting your cards graded, I reckon if they're going to stay in your pc, then why not?

Unfortunately, they don't do grading on the day at card shows, they take them back to their office and do it there. However, you get 10% off and don't have to pay for shipping (although you have to pay for return shipping) if you submit them on the day.

I recently got a card graded and was very impressed with the overall service and quality of the slab, and would not hesitate getting more of my collection graded.

It is a very interesting prospect when it comes to getting AFL cards graded, as our industry is foreign to the idea.

Once again, very nice addition! :thumbsup:

I have also thought about grading my Ellis Guernsey numbered cards, but my issue stems from how do I present the cards? Where would I put them?

Right now I store all my high-end PC cards in a "Top-Loader Folder" which I can pull out and show anyone at any time...

Very nice, Brad!

In regards to getting your cards graded, I reckon if they're going to stay in your pc, then why not?

Unfortunately, they don't do grading on the day at card shows, they take them back to their office and do it there. However, you get 10% off and don't have to pay for shipping (although you have to pay for return shipping) if you submit them on the day.

I recently got a card graded and was very impressed with the overall service and quality of the slab, and would not hesitate getting more of my collection graded.

It is a very interesting prospect when it comes to getting AFL cards graded, as our industry is foreign to the idea.

Once again, very nice addition! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice and info Jeff, sucks to hear that they cant do it on site though. :(

Back
Top Bottom