A NOTHING BUT NICNAT MAILDAY. But Wowee, what a Nic Nat!!

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
So being a huge fan of the big fella i now have a total of 42 draft pick sigs.

8a5caf03-6d5a-4df4-a2b0-0b1eac52c9e1_zps9993c599.jpg

Not too long ago i was fortunate enough to be able to buy his 2009 scanlens card numbered 009, his jumper number. Needless to say i was pretty stoked.

IMG_0129_zps45d1a67b.jpg

Well i am thrilled to say i have been able to reunite him with his long, lost twin.

Simply put, my holy grail.

Nic Naitanui Draft Pick Signature 009/400:hearts: =D> :hearts: :kick: =D> :woot: :cool: :goat:

IMG_0128_zps65b216c8.jpg
IMG_0127_zps430109b2.jpg

Thank-you so much to all those who take a look and like.

MOST OF ALL, THANKS TO GLENN. :thumbsup:

Between 150 and 200 James. If you keep an eye out they pop up on ebay every now and then.

There is one now on there for 200 but i reckon if you hold tight you might get one a little cheaper.

The good news is i am not buying them anymore......so there's that. :lol:

Between 150 and 200 James. If you keep an eye out they pop up on ebay every now and then.

There is one now on there for 200 but i reckon if you hold tight you might get one a little cheaper.

The good news is i am not buying them anymore......so there's that. :lol:

I like the guy, not $150 like though haha. Really only wanted one cause he was born in the same hospital as me :)

Yup, he's a Penrith boy. Kinda fitting then one of his nicknames is the panther. :lol:

Glad he moved west though, wouldn't want anyone getting in the way of Storm premierships. ;)

Yup, he's a Penrith boy. Kinda fitting then one of his nicknames is the panther. :lol:

Glad he moved west though, wouldn't want anyone getting in the way of Storm premierships. ;)

I think I'll settle for a in person sig if I can come across one.

Would have loved to see how he'd go in rugby league. Dude is a freaky athlete

I didn't pay 1,200. :lol:

I thought mentioning a price might be considered a little tacky.

Regardless of how you choose to look at it, whatever it cost i can afford it.

I'm happy, and that's all that matters.:)

Tacky? Why is that........just repeating what the boys at the Sandown Show said you paid for it. It's not like this is some business putting in a bid for tender......prices don't mean anything once you own the card.

And a very nice card it is :D As said, very very nice mailday Brad

Back
Top Bottom