A new Top 10 fave

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys just a small mailday, with a new one arriving which I have to include in my personal top 10 fave cards...and it's not Birdman! haha surprisingly :D

I've had this a while but never posted it here so thought I'd share.

Jersey numbered 10/10
DSC05861.JPG

I really love these designs they are just so simple with well placed dabs of team colour.

Let's start with Shaq in his Miami Heat uniform of course!

3/25
DSC06598.JPG

Believe it or not my very first Kyrie Irving!

13/25
DSC06602.JPG

If there's any player I'd love to meet it would be AI, he had such a killer mindset, Russel Westbrook has that same killer mentality and all out attacking game like AI.

Jersey numbered 3/3
DSC00819.JPG

And this last one has to be one that will be in my top 10 personal favorites.

Iverson is one of my all time fave players and this card is perfect, the design, the action photo and the super clean on card auto. Would have been even more perfect if it were jersey numbered :p

7/10
DSC06600.JPG

Thanks for looking! :)

Exactly mate. Iverson looks like a Cobra ready to strike! Or maybe a Cheetah I can't decide lol. Perfect image, perfect auto!
I love that analogy, speed of a cheetah, quickness and bite of a cobra! :p

Awesome stuff mate.
I am with you, AI for me was one of the all time greats, that crossover ... :woot:
Many ankles were broken thanks to The Answer :lol:

You don't see guys collecting both AI and Nash very often! Great AI additions mate, you also forgot to mention it's in his 76ers jersey which is obviously the only way to go...

You don't see guys collecting both AI and Nash very often! Great AI additions mate, you also forgot to mention it's in his 76ers jersey which is obviously the only way to go...
Yea I flat out won't collect Iverson in any other jersey other than in a 76er's uniform. I'm contemplating whether I will add any of Wade in a Bulls uniform...it's just not the same!!!

Yea I flat out won't collect Iverson in any other jersey other than in a 76er's uniform. I'm contemplating whether I will add any of Wade in a Bulls uniform...it's just not the same!!!

Darn straight! MJ in a Wiz uniform, Pippen in Blazers uniform, Ewing in a Sonics jersey, Hakem on the Raps - that just isn't right....

All sick cards! Damn that last is nice- sticker auto would've totally ruined that for sure
Definitely! It's just too clean a design to use a sticker, thankfully Panini didn't get lazy with this one :)

Very cool cards man. Really liked NT this year as well.

I thought you were only collecting Centers lol.
Love NT this year! I collect just about anything connected to the NBA including toys of all players. My favourite position is the big man 4 and 5.

Great additions
Thanks mate!

Back
Top Bottom