a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

tell me if this is to far or not but when i find the players in crown, i'll chloroform them and hide them in my basement, then i'll eventually kill them. But only if its not 'too far', taking suggestions :)

Man if this goes, I'll be so pumped!!! Who would of thought...the one time I go to America (Mid-Jan 2011) to watch a NBA match, I could probs be seeing it in Australia haha.

Man if this goes, I'll be so pumped!!! Who would of thought...the one time I go to America (Mid-Jan 2011) to watch a NBA match, I could probs be seeing it in Australia haha.

lol i was also going to US in jan but coz of the lockout im going year after :D

LOL WTF are you on about? Kill the NBA players?
What is you smoking?

Some of that Wiz Khalifa "Kush" HAHA!?

Id kidnap em and make em play at my rec center!

come on be fair we will kidnap all of them and pick one at a time for our own teams haha, can u imagine turning up to our/your local league with k love, wade and kobe sitting in the back seat! haha now that would be fun

If it happens its only weeks away which is crazy!, they are trying to finalize it over the next couple of days.. im banking on some solid news by mid next week.

The 10-day, four-continent tour is reportedly set to start in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on October 30, before stops at London's O2 Arena on November 1 and 3; Macau, China on Nov. 5; and Melbourne, Australia on November. 8 and 9.

NBA world tour to include Oz | Other Sports | Fox Sports

Definitely going twice if you can buy tickets to both nights. This is still not confirmed obviously, but something must be close to being announced.

!!!!!

Looking good!

Everyone pray.. this will be a dream come true if this all gets finalized.

Official press conference in the next few days!!!! :)

I hope they announce this soon so i can take take some time off work and book flights, acc etc etc.

The issue I can see is that they need to recoup the cost of the money being paid to the players and on top of that the insurance/security etc for the players as well. You saw how hard it was for Bogut trying to get insurance....how are they going to do it this time round with all these players?

Cheers
Matt

oh man I cant believe this. So it looks to be a go ahead aye? please post up any news if tickets go on sale or anything.

November 8 and 9? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Away at a conference at Seaworld that week! and I thought that would be good until missing out on this.

Back
Top Bottom