A little Penny mailday to finish of the year.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey Everyone,

Been really hitting the brakes on the PC lately and mainly only grabbing bargains or some bigger PC pickups, So really happy whenever something pops in from the Postie:)!

Ill start of with a couple of Oldies and a big Thanks to Penny1fan for sending them to a new home:thumbsup:!

Flair Hot Shots
Hotshots.JPG

Legends of the draft Game worn Patches Penny/Webber #10 of 10
Legends of the Draft Game worn patches #10of10.JPG

Five on Five Jerseys #2 of 10 front and back # 2of10.

Five on Five Jerseys #2of10.JPG

Five on Five Jerseys #2 of 10.JPG

Then to a couple of cheapies from Exquisite! first up, Black auto.

Exquisite Black Auto.JPG

Exquisite collection #31 of 65

Exquisite collection #31 of 65.JPG

Couple of Game face autos really like these cards:D!

Exquisite Penny Game Face.jpg

Penny /Hill
Exquisite Game face Dual Penny Hill.jpg

A nice on card auto from Prestige #10of10.
Prestige stars of the NBA #10of10.JPG

I loved this set when I first saw them, ATG Illustrious auto with on card numbering. This is my 3rd of the 5 different ones out there and they are all numbered to 3.
ATG Illustrious signatures #30f3.JPG

Last couple, Signature kicks Dual PRM Galaxy, #18 of 35
Love that they used some different shots, this one really looks like it is from the blue chips movie, No idea if it is though.
Signature Kicks Dual PRM Galaxy #18 of 35.JPG

And Lastly to end my year on a high note, A really nice sneaker swatch form NT #4 of 5.

Sneaker Swatchs #4 of5.JPG

Hope everyone enjoyed the mail and has a great Christmas and New Year!

Definitely a strong finish to the year! The sneaker patch is a great novelty. Also really digging the Prestige and ATG autos! However, my favorite I must say is the dual patch with C-Web! 93-94 was also my rookie year.....as a collector :p

Nice stuff!! like that dual patch penny/webber a lot
Yeah Thanks, I am stoked to pick it up as they are so hard to find!

Plenty of patchy penny goodness.
Thanks I have really grown a liking to nice patches of late and really happy to give a few a new home.

Definitely a strong finish to the year! The sneaker patch is a great novelty. Also really digging the Prestige and ATG autos! However, my favorite I must say is the dual patch with C-Web! 93-94 was also my rookie year.....as a collector :p
I agree that dual Patch is awesome and it is the first I have seen in 3 years so super stoked to pick it up! I am pretty sure a lot of us share that year as our collecting rookie year, I miss those days when there were card shops everywhere and they were always buzzing and trading. Back when $5 meant a trip down to buy a single pack of cards and that crazy excitement busting in the shop with your mates!

Nice stuff mate! I collected Penny for a few years in the late 90's, so I love seeing all his cards.

The pic on the Signature Kicks is definitely from Blue Chips...

316015_large.jpg

Crazy looking sneaker swatch!
Thanks Norm, Have been waiting for a nice piece to pop up so happy to have it in the PC!

Nice stuff mate! I collected Penny for a few years in the late 90's, so I love seeing all his cards.

The pic on the Signature Kicks is definitely from Blue Chips...

316015_large.jpg

Yeah that is the pic I had in mind! For me it adds something extra to the run of the mill Memphis photos so happy UD are trying to mix it up a bit for us, I hate how the licensing crap restricts UD cards!

You've had a busy end to the year man!!! Gotta be happy with that lot right there, shoe card /5 is a ripper! Massive fan of those Five On Five cards...I used to have the Mavs/Spurs one and badly regret selling it...especially since Mavs won a championship the following year and then the Spurs last year! Like that nice little patch card with C Webb on it and like the design on the Prestige 10/10, cant complain about those Exquisite either

Back
Top Bottom