A.I's Autographs Gallery (Mailweek) Part II

Wow

Shoes said:
Unbelievable pickups mate great job 1st time ive been gobsmacked since joining, Awesome mailday/week/month

p.s who is kedsensian? does he post here? he outbids or bids on almost EVERYTHING I bloody bid on.

Well said......Gobsmacked is exactly how I just was after reading / reviewing this mailday of Henkita217's !!! What I said exactly was "@%$* me !!!"

Damn they are some Awsome cards dude, My Favourite was the 04-05 UD SP Authentic - Andre Iguodala - SP Authentic Patch & Autograph #1/10 - Noice ;)

Being an Iverson collector alone is already something to admire...

but having those cards of Iverson that I just saw on this thread is AYAYAY!!!

Sorry dunno what words to use. :D

Priceless is the closest I can think of.

Well done Hendra! You've just inspired me to stick to my player collection. :)

WOW, that is one of the best mailweeks ive ever seen. :rolleyes:
so many AI autos, and parallel's numbered to /25
i love the Iggy Premier Patch/Auto :D
man you have one of the sickest collections in the world :shock:
also for AI, tha plate auto and chromograph are great cards that will highlight you collection even more, cant wait till you get a site up, with a collection like that it kinda has to be done hehe

Hendra, your collection is unbelievable, i'm left speechless.. what can i possibly say? Looked so good and just kept getting better. Of the Iggy's love the SPA #ed /10 patch/auto the best and the dual auto /25 is sweet as JR Smith actually has a nice auto there. Ur iverson auto's? I'm speechless.

henkita that is just an amazing mail week, as everybody else has said awesome cards for your pc. No Allen Iverson auto ever goes cheap, so that is quite a feat to have that many Iverson autos well done. You are the offical God of the Allen Iverson card collectors.

^ Thanks Andrew and everyone else who contributed by contructively commenting on my recent additions.

Yes, his autographs aren't cheap even though there are a lot more releases of his autos this year. I actually discussed about this with my good friend Lippo and he too was suprised at what price range it is going for.

I'm fortunate to be able to get those autographs card but I guess hard work pays off.

Keep your J-Rich collection up bud! It's looking sweet as well. ;)

^ Thanks bud! I'm glad you appreciate every one of them.

By the way, did you like those Wallace's? I miss them already.... :p :(

some absolutely fabulous cards mate , congrats on one awesome collection, wow, just wow !!!!

What a mailweek H! That's brilliant! Most people have never seen that many AI auto's in one spot before! lol. Glad I helped inspire the Engraved Endorsements Iggy too;)
You have the Extreme AI collection, who knows and who cares if it's the biggest, lol, It's Extreme, Exquisite and Extra-ordinary!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom