A day of some mojo box breaking at A1 Cards and Gaming!

billet355

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
Hey all,

Headed down to A1 to see Terry yesterday, haven't busted a box of anything for years... maybe 6?

So first up cranked out a box of 11/12 Sp Authentic

First hit...
002.JPG

Second hit...
001.JPG

Third hit...
003.JPG

Pretty content with that, but still itching for more I grabbed a pack of 9/10 SP Game Used

Couple of average patches out of it, and...

006.JPG

Still had the urge, so I put all of the above on the line with Terry to open a box of 08-09 Upper Deck Linage, the last sealed box he had in the cabinet...

First hit, which is really a miss was a Redemption Card for an Auto of a random player, asked UD if they would honor as its expired but no joy... as they no longer have an NBA license was the response.. hah!

Second hit... If someone wants this let me know!
005.JPG

So I thought I was defeated after this and would walk out empty handed...

But, on the second last pack!
Baazingah.... !
004.JPG

May be a 1 of 1 too, the Auto is upside down ;)

So looks like Lebron was with me for the day... Had great fun busting and want to thank Terry for his insight, help and general awesomeness, your a champ mate!

Cheers, Josh

002.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

005.JPG

It was great to meet you Josh and definitely something I wont forget in a hurry :lol:
Never seen a busting session like it besides maybe the occasional case break ;)

PS, that Lebron is a sweet looking card :thumbsup: Awesome pic

Amazing Josh, it's sounds a good place at Terry's shop to having a lot of MOJO =D>

CONGRATZ YOU'RE A BIG CHAMP':thumbsup:

Thanks fellas

Haha, already bought some lotto tickets... must remember to keep that to myself If I win ;)

Terry's shop is full of magic mojo air, I suggest all Perth people get there ASAP!

Thanks fellas

Haha, already bought some lotto tickets... must remember to keep that to myself If I win ;)

Terry's shop is full of magic mojo air, I suggest all Perth people get there ASAP!

haha 2.3% isn't much.

I agree. I am waiting for my favourite product to come out (keeps getting delayed again and again) before I try some Terry mojo. I am on the edge of giving up.

I would guess your talking about the retro? I just heard of the delays with it... keen to bust some

Elky, speak to Terry... all the 11/12 Sp belong to him now, gave it all up to open the Linage :)

Back
Top Bottom