A case of mistaken identity

DGCollectables

https://www.dgcollectables.com.au/
Real Name
Gary
eBay User
DGCollectables
This has happened before, i am sure of it. Even on this forum - right slobbybox? :)

As you know, i sell boxes on ebay. One of my regulars has accused me of not sending him a box of 08-09 UD Black that i sold him. So i checked my records, and lo and behold, i hadn't sold a box of Black to this fella. I messaged him back saying that, and unless he came up with some sort of record of the transaction, he has gotten me mixed up with another (lucky) seller. He says it's definitely me, and i seriously don't remember this transaction. So i checked his feedback, and i saw he had positive feedback from 1.5 months ago for a box of 08-09 UD Black off another seller (based in the USA). So i messaged him with this information, which he replies:

"but how do u know about the transaction then if its not u plus u already told me its u and your wife sometimes handles that one or some excuse like that and u have the same pay pal account so don't lie im not stupid its u and where is my box don't avoid the question just tell me the truth whats going on. why r u doing this to me"

Now i don't have a wife, and i am definitely based and living in Australia. So you would think that this would end there. But not apparently. Now i am westriot and this other guy. What a crazy world. I'll send him a box of tissues. Anyone else been mixed up with another person before?

That's hilarious Gary!

By the way, don't you still owe me 15 cases of Exquisite? I paid your wife for these at the last show remember? LOL

Cheers
Matt

here is the next response from him:

"like for instance u dont remember writing this to me?
"Dear gcmek1,

Hello, sorry about all this. My wife said she was taking care of it. She does most of the shipping and things like that. She told me the post office it trying to find out where the package went, but they shouldn't be taking this long. I will check into it myself and see what I find. If we can't find it I'll send you another box or give you credit towards something new that you might want. I'll put tracking on this one. Let you know Gary "
now r u saying that u didn't write that in an email to me? cuz i have kept every single one i sent or received
so stop lying its getting sad just give me my box u rip off artist !!!"

and btw matty, your 15 exquisite cases are in the mail. my wife dropped them off via nigeria 4 weeks ago. will check on it tonight...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

should i even write back because he has already wasted 15 minutes of my life looking up his phantom transactions with me?

Defineatly sounds like someone fishing for a free box.

It's hard to take someone seriously who won't take the time to puncutate sentences or spell out words.

Echoing what I was about to say mate.

The last line made me laugh because this guy sounds obsessed and annoying.

"why r u doing this to me?"

Honestly how old are you.:blink:

What a dumb arse. Just get him to forward the emails he's talking about. Should be able to solve this in a minute when you get the seller's email address.

Hahaha funny funny funny...and annoying for you. The guy is clearly hampered in the upstairs department. Keep the comedy gold coming! :D

If he is contacting you through EBay, he would surely then have a record of the transaction and he surely would be able to leave a negative feedback on the item etc.

If he continues, then forward a complaint to EBay.......get him barred. Put a filter on his emails to trash.

With his emails, sound like a "ute-gate" affair......or should we say "black-gate" or maybe "Westriot-gate" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom