A call out for your top 10 PC cards!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey so its been ages since I have seen everyones top cards and since Im in a bit of a collecting Rutt Im looking for some Motivation to liven me back up again:cool:!

So lets see em, I know there are some Crazy collections on this site and I NEED to see em!

I will post up mine I just haven't been able to narrow it down to 10 yet:kick:

My humble offerings ...

EmbossedRefractorFront_zps2i3ralr5.png

Black-Gold-Auto.jpg

Enshrinements.jpg

Exquisite-auto-6-35.jpg

Legendary-Fabrics-Auto.jpg

UD-Black-4-5.jpg

Ultimate-auto.jpg

ExInscFront.jpg

08-09ExquisiteCarter-Wilkins.jpg

WilkinsJSA1_zpsjdgbrrj4.png

Man I love that Finest die cut embossed atomic refractor... Ridiculously hard to find! So much Exquisiteness aswell and then to top off with The Jersey! I had not even thought about slipping a jersey into my top ten you may have set me back another day!

I am so glad you posted in here @Rogerbird23 I love your PC! I have been searching for years for a hoops Bams and Slam bams of Penny and still waiting!! That exquisite patch auto is Insane as are all the other Quality pieces in there

I am so glad you posted in here @Rogerbird23 I love your PC! I have been searching for years for a hoops Bams and Slam bams of Penny and still waiting!! That exquisite patch auto is Insane as are all the other Quality pieces in there

Cheers Antony, it was a few years back Jaycmc was letting this beauty move to my PC. :p

Some stunning cards @OutlawNinja , @Rogerbid23 !

Thanks mate, now its your term :D.

Yeah man PC is whatever your PC consists of! Outstanding cards but that Quad auto is a remarkable card... I just had to clean my screen!!!

Reactions: DJW
@hairyangryfella Didn't know that you were a Steven Adams super collector..guy is hard as nails, his hand was swollen like a melon in G1 and he still grabbed double digit rebounds, and knocked down his free throws.

Back
Top Bottom