scan0009-9.jpg

scan0015-8.jpg
scan0013-6.jpg
scan0028-6.jpg
scan0002-6.jpg

scan0002-6.jpg
scan0049.jpg

This is probably close enough to my top 10

Hi guys, haven't posted in a long time but i've been quietly reading the forum from afar from time to time. Love this thread and thought I would contribute my 10 favourite cards, hope you enjoy. I wasn't even sure if my photobucket a/c was still active lol.

There are some super cards being posted, good to see we still have so many great collectors & their collections in Australia.

Hi guys, haven't posted in a long time but i've been quietly reading the forum from afar from time to time. Love this thread and thought I would contribute my 10 favourite cards, hope you enjoy. I wasn't even sure if my photobucket a/c was still active lol.

There are some super cards being posted, good to see we still have so many great collectors & their collections in Australia.

Sick PP collections plus some nice Vintage 57 Topps, simply envy the Mint 9 Jordan RC!!!

Thanks for sharing.

all of these cards are exceptional, and i agree full pieces of memorabilia do feel much more rewarding!

I hope you both get in on it... you know you want to!

Haha nah man, 4 of my top 10 are the same damn card. Will leave this for the others, you guys have seen enough of my pc over the last couple of years. However, my next pc mailday will be a good one so will just leave it at that.

took me a while to settle but I'm pretty sure these are my top 10. Had a few that were unlucky to miss the cut!

immac logo.jpg

GS Tags.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

-----

Non Faried entries
image.jpeg

ud-black-pair.jpg

12659623_10154067015838968_1439895730_n.jpg

Love that Odom.... Of course the manimals are great. Love to see people who pc hard on some of the guys who are not as universally collected. Gives great variety in threads like these.

Back
Top Bottom