A bit of News and a new PC!!!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I made a decision a few weeks a go to start cutting back on the Steve Nash PC as it was becoming too expensive to keep up with all the new cards coming out each month. His auto cards are going for about $40-50 each and his Exquisite autos go for a minimum $75+. This year Nash has 40+ cards in Exquisite and most are autos.

It is just too tough to keep up! I will still grab the odd card here and there, but I wont be attempting to pick up any more of his higher end cards.

That brings me to the new PC. I love collecting and setting myself little collecting challenges so I decided to start a new PC of player that I could continue to collect, but would only cost 1/10th of what it was costing me collecting Nash.

So the player I chose was David Lee of the Knicks.

Lee has been a pretty decent player on a pretty ordinary team. I see him as a solid double/double sort of player and under the new Knicks coach I can see him getting lots of playing time. He was also MVP of the Rookie Sophomore game 2 years ago scoring 30 points!

The thing I like about collecting Lee (aside from him being a good player) is that his autos at most go for about $5 and in some cases I have picked up really nice autos for 0.99 cents each. This will allow me to keep collecting and picking up new cards, just not sending me broke in the process:thumbsup:

I am in the process of uploading my Lee cards to my photobucket, but I thought I would share a couple fo the nicer Lee's I have picked up over the last month.

Enjoy!!!

LeeBeamTeam.jpg
LeeCarneyUltimateDual.jpg
LeeUDStarSignings.jpg

LeeChandlerSPGUAuto.jpg
LeeOnemanShow.jpg

Both of these cards contain pieces of Jersey worn in the T Rookie Mobile Game where Lee won the MVP award!!

DavidLeeSPGUAS.jpg
LeeASPatch.jpg

Now for some RC's

DavidLeeSPX.jpg
LeeSPA.jpg

And

DavidLeeGOTG.jpg

AND (Just building the suspense)
DavidLeeExquisite.jpg

Cheers
Matt

P.S Gary, I havent forgotten about the cards you have for me!:thumbsup:

Looks like your off to a great start there mate.Nice exquisite & SPA.Good luck with your new chase.

nice player choice... knicks patches are quite cool and david lee is a good player... wonderful start with those pickups :thumbsup:

i just stopped collecting bg7 & cp3 due for the same reason ($$$) gone with frazier instead

Stop blaming Nash's prices, i reckon the sweet sweet cards in your sig might have a bit to answer for it :woot::lol:

Best of luck with your new collection - great start with that lot :thumbsup::D

Nice start to the new PC Matt.

Are you collecting all Lee cards or just ones you like?

Thanks everyone!

I'm slowly working through picking up all his cards..theres a lot out there and thankfully they arent that expensive! LOL!

Cheers
Matt

Nice start to the collection Matt, especially the Exquisite RC and SP Rookie Authentics. Beautiful cards in hand. Very nice Future Greats too. :D

If you're still interested in all my lower-end autos etc, PM me as I'm happy to help your PC. I'm only really collecting his higher-end cards so quite happy to see these Lees go to a good home relatively cheap. :thumbsup:

Great choice Matt :) Can't imagine collecting top line players myself...I spend so much on my guys as it is and they're nobdies! :lol:

Good way to let the cat outta the bag Matty!

Good luck with the PC, Lee's a fave of mine, he reminds me of Charles Barkley with the attitude he shows on the glass going for those rebounds.

Keep up the good work!!!

Now if only you knew someone who could help set up a website for those PCs.... ;)

Sweet additions to ur new PC collections dude. Love that Exquiz patch!!

I received the D Lee Trilogy Auto i told you about couple of weeks back. Let me know if you need.

Back
Top Bottom