9 Boxes of 2011 NRL Strike

Ok here it is.... final box.

boxbreak9.jpg

AW #015 again.... Barba TP #043.

I think i need a rest from this for a while lol

Yeah it was a jaw dropper when it came out, my missus actually pulled it and showed me and im like "cool what number is on the back?" and shes like "zero zero two" and im like "OMGWTF" haha had to be there.

Yeah it was a jaw dropper when it came out, my missus actually pulled it and showed me and im like "cool what number is on the back?" and shes like "zero zero two" and im like "OMGWTF" haha had to be there.

I had that feeling when I got a Carney Sig at 009.. It was my first sig pull from the strike series.. Gee.. Reading this makes me want another case!!!.. I know they are expensive.. But I love the bust!!.. I'm saving for three cases of series two this year.....
--- merged: Feb 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM ---
Excuse my ignorance... but do people pay more for lower numbered cards? Or is it that each #ed card is different?

I know what you mean.. They are limited enough.. It doesn't both me what number I get........ So long as I get one of them!!..

I recently had the awesome luck of securing a 002 off another local trader up here.. Not that it bothers me which number it has on it!!

Back
Top Bottom