9 Boxes of 2011 NRL Strike

ch0pzta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Hey all :wave:

Just reserving my spot for the 9 boxes of NRL Strike i have on the way.

It could be an interesting series of breaks... 3 of the boxes are from an 'unsearched case', and 6 are purchased direct from Select, which can potentially come from 2 cases (end of one, start of another) meaning there is a slight chance i could hit 3 Sig Redemptions.... could i be so lucky? I could also hit nothing at all :(

The main reason i am 'pre-posting' is because all of the cards will be for sale, so inbox me if you'd like to reserve any potential hits and we can work out a deal.

Hopefully the first breaks will be up tomorrow (Thursday), if not it should definately be Friday.

:woot:

Hopefully tomorrow between 5pm and 6pm. It all depends if they arrive, every time ive purchased direct from Select they arrived 48 hours later, which will be tomorrow.

There wont be any breaks today, found a card in the mail box saying i have a parcel to pick up at 9am tomorrow (Friday), i went down to the Post Office and they told me its with their delivery driver and i cant get it until tomorrow.

So, if theres any breaks tomorrow, there will be one or 2 around 9pm Eastern time.

Good luck bud, Hope you get at least one redemption. Chasing a Ben Barba top propects if you get one. Willing to buy or trade what ever works for you, thanks and good luck;)

Three of the boxes are here, the other 6 are at the Post Office ready to be picked up on Monday :D

Breaking 2 boxes tonight, first one is done. Here's what it held:

boxbreak1large.jpg

Trent Merrin TP is numbered #006 which is pretty low.

Award Winner is numbered #389.

If anyone is interested in these cards, or any of the cards from the next breaks, inbox me what you want and we can sort out a deal.

About to do box number 2, results soon.

Box break 2 is done.

boxbreak2.jpg

Kevin Gordon TP is numbered #105
Award Winner is numbered #389

Hi Shane keen on the Trent Merrin TP is numbered #006 to trade or buy. Here are some cards l can trade with 2008 Centenary Brian Bevan TCFS5, Ken Irvine TCFS2. If theres nothing you like give us a price and well go from there Thanks Dan......

wow both award winners numbered 389 ;)

From the same case ;) The next box will be the same number AW.

Nice bust. Good luck with the next 4.

7 ;)

Hi Shane keen on the Trent Merrin TP is numbered #006 to trade or buy. Here are some cards l can trade with 2008 Centenary Brian Bevan TCFS5, Ken Irvine TCFS2. If theres nothing you like give us a price and well go from there Thanks Dan......

PM sent.

Box break 3 will be tomorrow afternoon. The remaining 6 will be Monday and Tuesday.

All cards will be available here until Sunday night 12th Feb.

Back
Top Bottom