75% of my Collection needs to go! Had enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Interested into those 2 cards :

25.jpg

UDPremierRCAutoPremierImpressions50.jpg

PLMK

Can u please send me a price for these cards combined hopefully if i get a few its cheaper?
Blake Griffin Gold Patch, Jordan Living Legend, 07/08 Fleer Jordan JSY, Jordan Centre stage, 07/08 SP Rookie edition Jordan,Okafor Tools of the Trade Prime.
Antawn jamison NBA Prime, Tools of the Trade chris paul + wade.

8 cards Total please see what u can do on pricing.
Also a single price on the griffin please. Do you have any other nice Durant Westbrook, Deandre Jordan, Griffins?

Thanks, Steve

Can u please send me a price for these cards combined hopefully if i get a few its cheaper?
Blake Griffin Gold Patch, Jordan Living Legend, 07/08 Fleer Jordan JSY, Jordan Centre stage, 07/08 SP Rookie edition Jordan,Okafor Tools of the Trade Prime.
Antawn jamison NBA Prime, Tools of the Trade chris paul + wade.

8 cards Total please see what u can do on pricing.
Also a single price on the griffin please. Do you have any other nice Durant Westbrook, Deandre Jordan, Griffins?

Thanks, Steve

Hi steve,

I need to go through and Clean up a bit of my Bucket. I havent got a few of those cards, thought I had removed a couple of them but obviously hadn't!

Ive still got the Jordan Rookie Edition, the Antwan Jamison and if you mean the Wade and CPS Big Swatches T.O.T.T then I still have them too.

If your still interested please let me know!

Cheers,
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom