4 of my oldest cards

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
Hehe. here are 4 of my oldest NBA cards! they're all I got :( except a few early 80's topps commons.

Had em for years and used to be so proud of these babies.

Chad y can LYAO :rolleyes:

51030e4f.jpg

"used to be so proud of them"????

So they not auto's or patches, or Bogey's, but they still cool cards!

Love the longer ones like that (tall boy's are they called??)

The Magic's pretty well centered too!!!

MavsMan© said:
Love the longer ones like that (tall boy's are they called??)

Spoken like a true pro! :D :D Although more meant for the 69 and 70 topps its still aceptable LOL

Nice stuff. That Pistol is one of my favs of his I have. I love that set in particular. Its not a set hard to get corner wise but often has creases.

If you need toploaders for them I'll look around for some. I'm sure I have some somewhere?

Thanks for sharing.

Toploaders for these cards would be sweet! had no idea if they existed. :lol: i have put normal sleeves on each end and put them at the bottom of an un-touched flat box. I have worried about them creasing for years. LOL

I don't think BV is very much on these? Will have to check. I remember searching and seeing one of the 3 tall boys (lol) on ebay a couple of years back for very cheap.. made me :mad:

Thanks for the nice words guys and gal, glad I dug them out.

You can get a rigid toploader like the one Pete is in but I only have the larger one size up ones or you can get the card saver variety. Of course they look better in slabs like this Walton :)

If you need any PM and I'll hook you up or Col has some in his store and get him to throw a few in next order. They are dirt cheap.

pistol.jpg

75toppsstuff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom