2x Cases of Prospects busted live

He'll be right Jeff, just might take awhile to get on the park. Might have to wait till next year to see him play in the red & black though. I f he is wearing a moon boot it is only a stress fracture. That will heal. Trust me. I've had two of them after falling five metres off a ladder. Was o.k though the concrete and my feet broke the fall.:lol:

No joke. He's not expected to play for at least 10 weeks with reports saying he played through a foot injury whilst playing for Bendigo and didn't tell the medicos about it. Has been in a moon boot since Easter break :thumbsdown:
Well thats no good then, I thought you were playing tricks;)

He'll be right Jeff, just might take awhile to get on the park. Might have to wait till next year to see him play in the red & black though. I f he is wearing a moon boot it is only a stress fracture. That will heal. Trust me. I've had two of them after falling five metres off a ladder. Was o.k though the concrete and my feet broke the fall.:lol:

Haha guess you're right. Although comparisons have been made between his injury and the one that nearly ended Hird's career back in 99....:eek:

Hopefully it's not the case! Love the way the kid plays :thumbsup:

box 11
lockyer draft sig #07
wingard futures:woot:=D>:kick: finally hit a wingard hopefully more to follow in the last box

c2b11.jpg

**********MOJO**********

Just hit the best card of the night:woot::kick::kick:

Any guesses to what it is??????????????

Back
Top Bottom