2K8 Initial Thoughts

well scottie prob wouldnt mind keeping score :)

currently were standing 1-1.

i won with a buzzer beater with joe johnson to defeat his mavericks and then he blew my nuggets away with the warriors

on ther news currently 15-10 in my association with the hawks. on a 6 game winning streak. 4 min qtrs. on the mid level difficulty. jj and jsmoo both on target to get starting jobs at allstar 2008 :)

still cant do the dunk contest. damn thats hard

Awesomeness!

Yep, 1-1, both some great bball!

Currently 29-4 in my association, playing on SuperStar level (2nd highest).
5 min quarters

Harris is just storming it up, about 13 apg!!
Dirk leading scorer with about 22ppg

Jet Terry coming off the bench is ripping apart the D. Last game he was 8-14 from down town (26 points in the last 1:57....)

All-Star Race:
Harris 1st West PG
Terry 3rd West SG
J-Ho about 6th West SF
Dirk 1st West PF

Award Races:
Harris & Dirk top 5 for MVP
Harris & Dirk top 5 for DPOY
Harris top 5 for MIP
Jet Terry top 5 for 6MOY

I have only made the 1 trade, I think it was Dampier & George for Jason Smith (76ers) + 1st Rnd Draft Pick.
They wanted Diop as well, but after removing him from the trade, they were still happy to trade (that's a trick too, sometimes they'll counter a trade, and if you remove what they counter with, more often than not, they'll still do the trade).

did anyone find that fouls are a little crazy, only played on ps2 the other day and found that anytime near the key its always a foul even if you arent that close to them. has anyone played with the game sliders?

God I love this game. Made me forget I had an NBA Live 08. God I love the post moves. Specially the up and under!!! At first I thought the game was so darn hard to play. Good thing there was a tutorial in youtube for the advance dribbling stuff and post moves. Currently tearing it up with my Heat and Spurs in the All-stars game setting. Will attempt to play on-line and get a decent global ranking.

Back
Top Bottom