2023 Select New Release July 2023

Lets go

]

20230808_232307.jpg

Lol the one I paid express for is coming tomorrow whilst the one I paid normal for is coming today

RGV just opened a box, was interested to see no Ruby or Signature.... (they were lucky enough to get a base Daicos) but if you get a box like that you're broke

What are the ratios per card??

EDIT: only 1 in every 3 boxes for the Rubys, sheesh theres gonna be some pretty pox boxes out there.

Where do we think the prices will settle for Emeralds and Sapphires?

@Iron Clad Lou I used to get annoyed by your posts about not busting but after opening that one, I'm feeling I should have just flogged my box for $1000 instead of busting my balls to sell $300 worth of cards today

@Iron Clad Lou I used to get annoyed by your posts about not busting but after opening that one, I'm feeling I should have just flogged my box for $1000 instead of busting my balls to sell $300 worth of cards today
And you have to sell NOW

Like set the market, take unders and get out before you get undercut

I’ve heard some gems are denting the backs of the cards on top, anyone else confirm this? Some of the photoshopped players looks very amateur. I’m totally undecided now as to whether I bust or sell. I’m just not impressed with them.

Back
Top Bottom