2023 Rising Star WINNER!!!!!!

no1noyp

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
jknows
Who would be the next RISING STAR WINNER?

Will it be the no.1 draft pick of 2022 of GWS Caddman or no.2 draft pick of LIONS Ashcroft, or........... who will he be?
20230227_190444.jpg

I like Darcy at WB for this year.

Finn Callaghan as a long(ish) shot at GWS.

I'm sure Ashcroft will be great, just a pretty strong list for Brisbane in 2023, might not get the chances to shine that he would at a weaker club this year.

Having said that, the voters have probably already given it to him mentally and he just needs to play well enough to confirm that.

Sheezel for round 1. How many cards do they print? And does it still work where they go on sale midday Tuesday? Last one I bought direct was Adam Cerra.

I might buy a Sheezel. Interesting that his junior club was Ajax. I remember playing them in under 16's when for some reason we played that year on a Sunday which is when they play since they can't play on Saturdays( Sabbath).

Impressive debut.

Last edited:
I'd prefer an action shot of them in their club colours rather than a head shot wearing a suit and tie. Give me the Stephenson nomination card any day over the actual medal card.

Rising star the cheezel Roos going to get 25 plus most weeks because the ball is going to be down there so much and as it’s go it’s a mid award maybe halfback forwards rucks very slim chance if you look at the winners over the year

Far too early to say but the obvious round one mentions have been posted above. Let's see how it plays out.

I bought GWS (Callaghan) and Hawks (Mackenzie) rising star gold predictor cards of eBay. I Think one of these two will win it. Being a Hawks supporter, hopefully Mackenzie wins.

I hope you are right. I haven't followed it since I bought Adam Cerra who had 107 made. I assumed print runs had gone up significantly but if it's less that 350 that would be nice. I'll go 465

Back
Top Bottom