2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

See what it’s worth in 12 months
Try 6 weeks !!

Some of the pricing is so laughable. I think there are plenty out there who think that you buy boxes / case to make money. On the odd occasion you hit something decent and will make a buck but that shouldn’t be the expectation.

I've manged to get the few things I've wanted quite easily and fairly priced so far. Looks like i'll have to play the waiting game on the Hynes sigs tho.
Same here mate

Waiting :) though some prices I am like you on drugs but I see the diamonds drop down to about 200/250

Why is the dolphins twin signature card going for so much when there's 132 of them and yet the all star patch signature cards are a lot less and there's only 40 odd?

Why is the dolphins twin signature card going for so much when there's 132 of them and yet the all star patch signature cards are a lot less and there's only 40 odd?
I don’t know why an 40 odd going so much I have an 002 one and it’s up for $750 but that explains it

Screenshot_20230815_164639_Instagram.jpg

🤣

I’m starting to wonder if there is many collectors left with the amount of cards for sale on eBay Facebook and the rest!

Quick question is there no checklist sheet in the Elite albums this year?

I’m starting to wonder if there is many collectors left with the amount of cards for sale on eBay Facebook and the rest!

Quick question is there no checklist sheet in the Elite albums this year?
Always the way. Early rush, everyone smashes product and dumps onto the secondary market while prices are high. Things then plateau.

660 case release (including priority) 6600 boxes, there will be a bit around for a while.

Yes, I received a checklist sheet in my folder.

Back
Top Bottom