2023 Box Break Day - Sunday 30 April 2023

Untitled.png

:ermm:
Unbelievable. I was winning with 1 second to go and got beaten by US$50 in the last second. 🤬

Back to the drawing board.

I'm really liking the configuration for 22-23 Contenders. I had a preorder which was a steal but seller cancelled 😤.
Still a great looking product this year with more optic and gold vinyl. I guess Panini had so much of the mojo/donruss choice card stocks that they decided to start using them for base cards 😄

Trying to find stuff to break has made be depressed! This stuff all used to be affordable - now most is pretty crazy after the Covid boom - Finest 95-96 S1 works out about $1000 and you might get hulks , a lot of other releases have bricking issues, 18-19 is overpriced, 1999-00 era is trash RC classes for the price - everything around 2021 is over produced. I’m feeling bleh!

not keen on anything with panini redemptions -

12-13 Past & Present is high now cause of “Kobe auto potential”

sucks!

Trying to find stuff to break has made be depressed! This stuff all used to be affordable - now most is pretty crazy after the Covid boom - Finest 95-96 S1 works out about $1000 and you might get hulks , a lot of other releases have bricking issues, 18-19 is overpriced, 1999-00 era is trash RC classes for the price - everything around 2021 is over produced. I’m feeling bleh!

not keen on anything with panini redemptions -

12-13 Past & Present is high now cause of “Kobe auto potential”

sucks!

My issue with buying something like the Past and Present that you mentioned is how do you know if the Kobe cards are redemptions or not?

My issue with buying something like the Past and Present that you mentioned is how do you know if the Kobe cards are redemptions or not?

all the ones I’ve seen have been live and on card. Big reason I guess why it’s like $950 a box now. My issue was I like the inserts and most cards in there but I can’t even go for them because kobe was a super rare hit in the product 😟

Was almost sold on a box of 2017-18 Status.

Heaps of Kobe auto's etc. I thought awesome value for the price!

Unfortunately it seems they are redemptions 😓

Back
Top Bottom