2022 footy stars -- PRESTIGE

Got my 4 prestige boxes but was anyone else having a glitch where the captcha wasn’t letting you proceed upon hitting submit ?

Got my 4 prestige boxes but was anyone else having a glitch where the captcha wasn’t letting you proceed upon hitting submit ?
I did my captcha on the test run before ordering.

It didn't come up again but i did get flustered by the shopify redirection to their payment system

One thing I learned iPhones are better than android phones. The time I missed out I used my old android. Anyone else use android and successful?

Lucky, Grabbed my 4. First set in a while I’m actually not hugely excited about (I loved footy stars 2022 however) - but I know me. I’ll see all your posts, I’ll see some Insta posts and I’ll immediately regret not throwing down - plus another chance and a Richmond PC….. who knows.

For now it’s a hold. Give me 2 weeks like last year and I’ll prob rip the lot

How can sell out so fast still where are all these people. I should be seeing people swapping cards on trains in the street everywhere

Have we heard yet any strong rumours about their top end release this year? Supremacy again or?

How can sell out so fast still where are all these people. I should be seeing people swapping cards on trains in the street everywhere
Bots.

There was clearly a huge influx of bots this time around looking at the ebay posts yesterday.

I got the confirmation email for the 1 box I tried to get along with payment out of my account, then a few seconds later a second email stating my order had been cancelled and money to be refunded.
Now for some reason in my account it says "Reason: fraud"

Did you use a PO Box or non home address… or has anyone else in your household ordered one?

So how can all the bots order?

I didn't even see any return to stock because I assume the bots are cleaning up the odds and ends